If The Bills Sign Coles

What do you think the brass would do? It looks like the Raiders would now be the last obstacle with Housh going to Seattle. I can't imagine Al Davis passing on this but who knows (stranger things have happened).

My big concern would still be DE and LB but oh my goodness, talk about the offense going from zero to hero in a hurry. At the very least, it would be a pretty big spark this team has needed for a while.

Evans, Coles and Crabtree (maybe we would not even need a Defense)!

BUT, reality shows me Coles and Crabtree being on different teams and the defense will be addressed in the first round.

I think that you can just about scratch Coles off of the list and Crabtree will be gone. I don't think they take him we signed Coles though. Even with Ralph's "lack of talent on the offensive side of the ball" I don't see us signing a "big name" WR and drafting one at #11. I don't think they'd do it. I'd rather have Crabtree than Coles though.

At least there would be some excitement around here (whether it was based on good or bad moods). So here it is.....Bills need a LB or DE in free agency. They HAVE to fill ONE of these two positions before the draft. Who are they looking at that will fill this need?

But would it be a joyfull crash or a violent, lynch mob kind of crash?
More like a semi crashing into a school for bunnies at 100 MPH crash...

Yeah ... that works. Oh, the humanity!

If the Bills took Crabtree in the first round, I guarantee you our server would crash.

Do you mean that in a good way or a bad way?

I don't think the Bills could pass on Crabtree if he is there at 11. No way do you pass on an elite prospect like that. But I don't think Oakland will pass on him anyway.

Could you imagine Trent Edwards throwing to Evans and Crabtree in the windy conditions that we had in the Patriots game last year at the Ralph?

The only thing that drafting Crabtree would accomplish is the perpetuation of this organizations gross ineptitude to realize that winning football games (especially in Buffalo) is by running the football and stopping the run.

This idealization becomes more and more vital when you play in a region that offers the worst that Mother Nature can offer and you have to play there in late November and December.

Just say no to Crabtree.

What do you think the brass would do? It looks like the Raiders would now be the last obstacle with Housh going to Seattle. I can't imagine Al Davis passing on this but who knows (stranger things have happened).

My big concern would still be DE and LB but oh my goodness, talk about the offense going from zero to hero in a hurry. At the very least, it would be a pretty big spark this team has needed for a while.

Evans, Coles and Crabtree (maybe we would not even need a Defense)!

BUT, reality shows me Coles and Crabtree being on different teams and the defense will be addressed in the first round.

The Bills have as much chance of grabbing Coles at this point as they have drafting Crabtree 11th.

Think about it...He waited us out for Cincinnati.

Coles is just using us for leverage. We have become the most pathetic organization of all sports including the Clippers.

..... We trade down!!!!!!!!!

I would imagine someone would be willing if this unlikely situation occurred. We get an extra pick in the 2nd, and some other round, (2 extra good picks at least) depending on the partner. Maybe a first next year. We need more than 1 dude to help this team win---especially if dude's a receiver.

It'd be nice to have a shot at a top 3 DT/DE, C/G, TE all in one draft. Assuming we didn't F it up......

I think that would help us more than Crabtree----even though he appears to be an undeniable talent.

If no trade, I think you go with the guy that has the best chance to be a game changer with pick 11(C'Tree) and not reach for a need(Maybin/Cushing/Johnson/Jerry/Ayers etc.)

At least there would be some excitement around here (whether it was based on good or bad moods). So here it is.....Bills need a LB or DE in free agency. They HAVE to fill ONE of these two positions before the draft. Who are they looking at that will fill this need?

Whats more important to you? Excitement on a message board or the team actually getting better and filling its needs?

Whats more important to you? Excitement on a message board or the team actually getting better and filling its needs?

I really could not care less about excitement on a message board....I'm talking about getting a freakin' pulse out of this deadbeat organization

No to Crabtree.

No doubt the offensive pass happy offensive system that Crabtree was in with the Genius Mike Leach guiding them, inflated his value.

If he falls to us, I really hope we don't get him.