so now what>?

for the past 4 days i have been checking the computers looking for bills news and obveously we have done nothing.

what do we do now that coles is gone .... nothing! trent needs help and hes not getting it from anyone but lee. If i were trent i would be pist because my gm and coaches arent trying to help me out with weapons.

i can sence a terrible season coming up less then 5 wins and dick fired week 3......

ughhhhhh .....

for the past 4 days i have been checking the computers looking for bills news and obveously we have done nothing.

what do we do now that coles is gone .... nothing! trent needs help and hes not getting it from anyone but lee. If i were trent i would be pist because my gm and coaches arent trying to help me out with weapons.

i can sence a terrible season coming up less then 5 wins and dick fired week 3......

ughhhhhh .....

Join Da Big Mans thread..Whole lotta nothing going on at One bills drive. Come on over and join the misery. :huh:

ughhhhhh .....

what?

Has anybody else noticed that all of the geniuses who start these "baaaahhh why don't we sign somebody whose name I recognize?" threads can't spell worth sh*t? There has to be a correlation yes?

Yup...thay ar tha worstest spullars and ther posts ar wurth bout as much as Rob Johnsons rukie card.

2-14 Thanks for the playmakers Ralph,Modrak, Brandon, Guy . I guess we will fill all our needs in the draft ,with a bunch of rookies. :huh:

Can I just ask generally to the posters on this board that are predicting 2-14 next year, why do you see us losing five more games?

It's a little-known fact that if you don't do anything in the first three days of free agency, you're completely !@#$ed.

It is apparently well-known to the posters on this board.

Yup, because all the free agents have been signed. :huh:

obviously you're right, there's still lots of time left. I think what's going on is people wanted something to chase the awful tasete in their mouth from a lost season with a promising start and the retaining of Dick. Obviously it's not completely over with, but excitement and fanfare sells tickets and gets people pumped up. We'll see what the next 6 months brings but my guess is come September the same bridge jumpers will be bitching about the same things, and rightfully so.

ughhhhhh .....

did he sign elsewhere?

So... signing Laverneus Coles was the key to making us better on offense this off season? You're kidding right? The Bills will only win 5 games b/c we failed to sign Laverneus Coles in the off season? I think you, like many are over estimating his impact on the team or any team. He'd be a nice pick up, nothing more, nothing less. I really don't think they have to jump at every big name, past their prime free agent that comes around. This is ridiculous. Mellow out