A whole lotta nothing going on at One Bills Drive.

As if I didn't have reason enough to give up on this team. Apparently they are not going to be aggresive about free agents and continue to search for the "deal" of the FA period. Meanwhile KC gets Cassel and Vrable for basically a new ball and a roll of tape. I sit again and watch as big player after big player get picked up by teams other than the Bills :blink:. Fasten your safety belts...another long off season followed by a LLLLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG regular season. UGGGH. I can't wait to see the front office try to get everyone here rallying around....nothing! Goodluck! :huh:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As if I didn't have reason enough to give up on this team. Apparently they are not going to be aggresive about free agents and continue to search for the "deal" of the FA period. Meanwhile KC gets Cassel and Vrable for basically a new ball and a roll of tape. I sit again and watch as big player after big player get picked up by teams other than the Bills :blink:. Fasten your safety belts...another long off season followed by a LLLLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG regular season. UGGGH. I can't wait to see the front office try to get everyone here rallying around....nothing! Goodluck! :huh:

Are you serious?

As I have read before, and I hate to be a doubter, they are preparing to sell the team off cheap and move. The fans love for the Bills and the chemistry we try to have with the team they are killing off. I haven't watched a race yet this year and Dale Jr. has 2-30th place finishes and a 10th. Hope he hits the wall first lap next week. Keep it up Ralph and your fans will quit on you to.

As I have read before, and I hate to be a doubter, they are preparing to sell the team off cheap and move

This is the slowest-moving sell off in the history of capitalism. People have been saying this about Ralph for 30 years. He's not selling the team.

As I have read before, and I hate to be a doubter, they are preparing to sell the team off cheap and move. The fans love for the Bills and the chemistry we try to have with the team they are killing off. I haven't watched a race yet this year and Dale Jr. has 2-30th place finishes and a 10th. Hope he hits the wall first lap next week. Keep it up Ralph and your fans will quit on you to.

Sad but true. Alot of these idiots who haven't sat through losing seasons and Super Bowls don't get it. Plant corn ,Get corn...plain and simple. I am quiting already. :huh:

Sad but true. Alot of these idiots who haven't sat through losing seasons and Super Bowls don't get it. Plant corn ,Get corn...plain and simple. I am quiting already. :huh:

Nice, one less guy who starts redundant threads around here then...