A whole lotta nothing going on at One Bills Drive.

The point is not what you have posted in the past, but the fact you started the exact same thread started on this board 50 times in the last 3 days and it offers no new perspective or useful information and just adds to the pussification of our fan base and message board...

Exactly. Thank you.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The point is not what you have posted in the past, but the fact you started the exact same thread started on this board 50 times in the last 3 days and it offers no new perspective or useful information and just adds to the pussification of our fan base and message board...

Then it is time for you to move on to another thread. Why waste your obvious talents chatting on this thread :huh: .

Oh yeah and are the only person who is sick of this topic. Judging by the 41 replies in one hour people haven't exhausted this topic yet, myself included. Everyday I wake up hoping that a blockbuster transaction will take place...and it does, just for another team. :huh: Wake up and smell the rotting decay!

Agreed on some points . At least The Skins won a couple championships. And their owner isn't cheap, even though he dosen't make good transactions. All these years and all these kicks, my balls are killing me! :huh:

But all of those championships were won BEFORE Dumb Danny bought the team. They've won a single playoff game on his watch and went seven straight years without a playoff appearance. Granted, that's better than the Bills but not by much...and, considering his return-on-investment, I'd argue that Bills fans are still better off considering the amount of scratch that Snyder is charging Foreskins fans for everything from tickets to parking and all things in-between.

But all of those championships were won BEFORE Dumb Danny bought the team. They've won a single playoff game on his watch and went seven straight years without a playoff appearance. Granted, that's better than the Bills but not by much...and, considering his return-on-investment, I'd argue that Bills fans are still better off considering the amount of scratch that Snyder is charging Foreskins fans for everything from tickets to parking and all things in-between.

I'll take one playoff appearance. Ralph has got to lengthen his arms to reach his wallet and put a team on the field that can make a serious run for the Prize before he dies. SPEND SOME MONEY RALPHY BOY!!!

I agree that Snyder's spending spree's have been fruitless, but you also have to consider that they play in a division that is consistently one of the best in the league.

Agreed on some points . At least The Skins won a couple championships. And their owner isn't cheap, even though he dosen't make good transactions. All these years and all these kicks, my balls are killing me! :huh:

So in other words, what you want is the FO to sign a bunch of over hyped, over priced FA's in the offseason, forcing you to pay 10x's more for the product, to get pretty much the exact same results as what you get in Buffalo. Either that or you want a team that doesn't overpay for guys and only brings in top notch players that pan out. Its so easy to do that all the otehr teams do it all the time except for Buffalo

If you want the team to spend the kind of money the big markets spend, you better be willing to spend the ame kind of money for the team like the fans of those big market teams, if not, you get what you pay for. I will never uderstand why people get so mad at a sports team thats supposed to be your favorite. If you don't like how things are being done, don't support them and go find one that will make you happy. No one is holding you at gunpoint to stay a fan, find one that makes you happy, you will feel so much better

I'll take one playoff appearance.

Get real, no you wouldnt...you would still be on here with all the other doomsdayers crying we have only made the playoffs once in last nine years...

Someone get this kid a huge block of cheese to go with all that wine...

I agree that Snyder's spending spree's have been fruitless, but you also have to consider that they play in a division that is consistently one of the best in the league.

Buffalo used to be in a division just like that, at onepointthe AFC East was one of the tougher divisions in the league so thats no excuse

And they continue to fall flat, chasing bad money after more bad money. And last time I checked, the cheatriots* have won more championships in the last few years than the entire NFC East combined. Certainly, they spend...but not like the drunken, empty-handed sailors in Dallas and DC.

There is, remarkably, a happy medium between the Bills and the Redskins. The fanbase isn't demanding Haynesworth or bust, we're looking for a handful of quality moves and a sense that the team is going somewhere. At the very least, if the strategy is to build through the draft, they have to be ready to retain players like Greer or Crowell. They may yet, sure, but it's clear that Greer at least isn't eager to stay in town.