A whole lotta nothing going on at One Bills Drive.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As if I didn't have reason enough to give up on this team. Apparently they are not going to be aggresive about free agents and continue to search for the "deal" of the FA period. Meanwhile KC gets Cassel and Vrable for basically a new ball and a roll of tape. I sit again and watch as big player after big player get picked up by teams other than the Bills :blink:. Fasten your safety belts...another long off season followed by a LLLLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG regular season. UGGGH. I can't wait to see the front office try to get everyone here rallying around....nothing! Goodluck! :huh:

It could be worse...you could be a Washington Foreskins fan. Watching your owner play fantasy football by signing the most expensive free agents available and having nothing to show for it...all the while charging you for a PSL for just the right to buy an outrageously overpriced ticket and buy even more ridiculously priced concessions and merchandise. Have fun with that. If you want to continue being a Bills fan, pain, heartache, and frustration come with the territory. It's kind of the Buffalo version of a PSL...the continual kick in the crotch you endure for supporting your team.

This is the slowest-moving sell off in the history of capitalism. People have been saying this about Ralph for 30 years. He's not selling the team.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt! This team is gone, period. Go the Rodgers Centre and you will see Bills stuff all over the place drumming up support.

When was the last time you saw this offseason?

They Bills have two free agency approaches:

1.) spend big for middle of the road/over the hill players

or

B.) sit on their stash of cap space until their back side is sore and get the rest of the leagues scraps.

It could be worse...you could be a Washington Foreskins fan. Watching your owner play fantasy football by signing the most expensive free agents available and having nothing to show for it...all the while charging you for a PSL for just the right to buy an outrageously overpriced ticket and buy even more ridiculously priced concessions and merchandise. Have fun with that. If you want to continue being a Bills fan, pain, heartache, and frustration come with the territory. It's kind of the Buffalo version of a PSL...the continual kick in the crotch you endure for supporting your team.

Agreed on some points . At least The Skins won a couple championships. And their owner isn't cheap, even though he dosen't make good transactions. All these years and all these kicks, my balls are killing me! :huh:

It's not a matter of how long ago FA started, it's the fact that the best available FA's are being signed, AND NOT BY BUFFALO! DUHHHH!!! :blink:

Finally a voice of reason! Thats the point. Top players are going to teams that want to make a legitimate run at the Super Bowl :huh:

I was going to use all caps but decided against it. Ralph Wilson will not sell this team while he is alive. Why is that hard for some to understand. If you don't believe that, what the hell is he waiting for??

I was going to use all caps but decided against it. Ralph Wilson will not sell this team while he is alive. Why is that hard for some to understand. If you don't believe that, what the hell is he waiting for??

King Ralph is living on borrowed time already..If he dies tomorrow his kids will sell this team even faster. If he trusted his kids they would already be involved in this organization. That being said, maybe he is wait for his last dying breath before he sells :huh: .

Nice, one less guy who starts redundant threads around here then...

Nice, one more guy who holds out hope year after dismal year, that I have to show halfway through the season that I was right. See my posts from preseason last year and then apply it to the season we saw. Then get back to me, walk-on! :huh:

Nice, one more guy who holds out hope year after dismal year, that I have to show halfway through the season that I was right. See my posts from preseason last year and then apply it to the season we saw. Then get back to me, walk-on! :huh:

The point is not what you have posted in the past, but the fact you started the exact same thread started on this board 50 times in the last 3 days and it offers no new perspective or useful information and just adds to the pussification of our fan base and message board...

The team will be sold when he dies. At age 90 that could be anytime. Today......Tomorrow......Next week.....next year......The point is Ralph has stopped caring about the Bills & the Team is in LIMBO & the fans are in PURGATORY until that day.

King Ralph is living on borrowed time already..If he dies tomorrow his kids will sell this team even faster. If he trusted his kids they would already be involved in this organization. That being said, maybe he is wait for his last dying breath before he sells :huh: .

My point is if he wanted to sell this team, he would have already.