Mike Lombardi's(Former NFL GM) thoughts on Derrick Dockery

Here is a quote from his column today:

2. I thought Derrick Dockery played as badly as any guard in the NFL last year, so the ‘Skins better hope Joe Bugel can help him regain his old form. The deal was mind-boggling considering the Bills wanted to bench him halfway through the season.

2. I thought Derrick Dockery played as badly as any guard in the NFL last year, so the ‘Skins better hope Joe Bugel can help him regain his old form. The deal was mind-boggling considering the Bills wanted to bench him halfway through the season.

Wow. Pretty remarkable claim.

Snyder just wanted to throw cash around. Let him waste his money on stupid deals. The Bills were burned by Dockery.

Was that reported during the season? I never thought he was that bad.

Was that reported during the season? I never thought he was that bad.

BuffaloJesus?? Hope you pray for the Bills because little else has worked in the past decade.

Anyway, I wonder how many of the sacks tagged on Peters were as a result of poor play from Dockery?

BuffaloJesus?? Hope you pray for the Bills because little else has worked in the past decade.

Anyway, I wonder how many of the sacks tagged on Peters were as a result of poor play from Dockery?

It sure seemed like that safety against the Dolphins might have been on Dock.

By the way, praying doesn't work.

:oops:

who was the dumbazz that said that?

There's no need to protect the identity of someone who started a post stating that Dockery is our best offensive lineman and who is arguing that point to this very minute.

It's Jonathan#34Thomas. http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=83829

It's not like he started the thread anonymously. And he's certainly not deleted it.

There's no need to protect the identity of someone who started a post stating that Dockery is our best offensive lineman and who is arguing that point to this very minute.

It's Jonathan#34Thomas. http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=83829

It's not like he started the thread anonymously. And he's certainly not deleted it.

Excellent. We need more accountability here.

Snyder just wanted to throw cash around. Let him waste his money on stupid deals. The Bills were burned by Dockery.

I really hate lumping players together, but there maybe something to this Texas players in the NFL. They have a ton of bust in the league. Who from that school is really living up to their hype??? The thought of that DE from Ut being our 1st rounder terrifies me.

I really hate lumping players together, but there maybe something to this Texas players in the NFL. They have a ton of bust in the league. Who from that school is really living up to their hype??? The thought of that DE from Ut being our 1st rounder terrifies me.

I would be surprised if the Bills take Orakpo given the amount of money Ralph has flushed down the drain on Williams and Dockery.