Tim - Please help up get Coles

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim Grahm, I know that you check this board like a gajillian times per day.

Do you know anyone, or is there any String s you can pull to make this deal happen?!!??!

It wouldn't be ethical for him to do so.

Do you know anyone, or is there any String s you can pull to make this deal happen?!!??!

:thumbsup:

Seriously? Don't get me wrong, he's good, but not THAT good. And Fingon's correct, of course: not only wouldn't he make that call, it could cost him his job.

I thought you worked for the Buffalo News. I would assume you know Tim personally if that was the case.... :thumbsup:

what an oddly inappropriate post.
If you want to insult the man by implying he spends all day checking this site, you should at least spell his name right.

Between the typos and the overall weirdness factor, I'm assuming alcohol is involved.

Chris Mortimerson, I know you check this board. Please help us get Tom Donahoe back. Plz!

Just kidding.

There should be a TSW wonderlic or something. Maybe even a Saints LB coach asking questions of applicants for this message board.

Dean Wormer put it best...

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Of all the needs on this team, can someone explain to me why #2 receiver has all of a sudden become our #1 priority. I also don't understand the rationale in paying a 31-yr old Laveranues Coles 6 mil/yr (who evidently no other team wants).

Even though I am a huge FSU fan, his best days are behind him and I for one would like to see us use that money to either (a) find a LG replacement not named Chambers/Bell or © extend Peters' deal so that he can afford a GPS unit and locate our training camp or © get a LB not named Ellison to our starter.

So, Tim if you're listening -- I vote no to making that call for Ralph.

It wouldn't be ethical for him to do so.

:thumbsup:

Seriously? Don't get me wrong, he's good, but not THAT good. And Fingon's correct, of course: not only wouldn't he make that call, it could cost him his job.

Think man think!! Look at the two posts above. It's just common sense.

The deal for Coles is Not going to happen tonight. Ralph is watching "Celebrity Apprentice" and is not to be disturbed.

I'm watching and I'm here too. Nice to have a TV screen I can put in the corner of my computer screen. The playboy chick is must see TV!! :D

Can we make it an offical rule that only certain posters are allowed to use the Bat Signal to try and get Tim? Maybe make it a post count thing or something?

Here are rules and I think Lori would agree. If she doesn't she'll correct me. One thread for Tim once in awhile and definitely never ask for favors other than just info.