Trade Peters & Trent Edwards for Jay Cutler??

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some statistics for you. You have posted 17,237 times since you joined in 2001. If we assume the average amount of time for each post is around a minute after you compose your thoughts and actually type in what you have to say, that means you have spent 287.3 hours sharing your insight with everyone. That amounts to roughly 12 days. You might want to be careful throwing around the dumbest person on the face of the planet tag to others.

POST OF THE CENTURY

Here are some statistics for you. You have posted 17,237 times since you joined in 2001. If we assume the average amount of time for each post is around a minute after you compose your thoughts and actually type in what you have to say, that means you have spent 287.3 hours sharing your insight with everyone. That amounts to roughly 12 days. You might want to be careful throwing around the dumbest person on the face of the planet tag to others.

That's 12 days, out of 8 years, to share, for the most part, very intelligent opinions and/or take shots at morons like you. I'd call that time well spent.

Dude, you're facts are soo wrong. Sybill has joined and posted way more times than 17K. I am with Dean-O on Tom's posts, for the most part, being informative and entertaining.

I take about one hour to compose my thoughts, generate an outline, market test and verify each of my posts, including this one. That is over 35 days of my life gone for you people and I haven't even received a thank you.

I take about one hour to compose my thoughts, generate an outline, market test and verify each of my posts, including this one. That is over 35 days of my life gone for you people and I haven't even received a thank you.

um....thankyou :thumbsup:

That's 12 days, out of 8 years, to share, for the most part, very intelligent opinions and/or take shots at morons like you. I'd call that time well spent.

By my calculations, your 13,000 posts don't exactly put you in the league of Erik Estrada either. A few hundred more and I'll start calling you Horseshack. Does this most recent post of yours qualify as intelligent? Because if it does, I haven't missed much over the last 8 years.

By my calculations, your 13,000 posts don't exactly put you in the league of Erik Estrada either. A few hundred more and I'll start calling you Horseshack. Does this most recent post of yours qualify as intelligent? Because if it does, I haven't missed much over the last 8 years.

Sorry, but I'm not going to start dumbing-down my stuff, so that you'll be able to understand it, Corky.

Denver has bak tracked and said Cutler is not trade bait. Not going to happen.

I guess they'll keep him around, to see if he can get another Head Coach fired.

Dude, you're facts are soo wrong. Sybill has joined and posted way more times than 17K. I am with Dean-O on Tom's posts, for the most part, being informative and entertaining.

Plus I've been here since way before 2001.

Though really, since "banjo moe" is arguing that stupidity is inversely proportional to quantity, it therefore logically follows that I've I'd made one post in my life of "I like cheese", I'd be a freakin' genius in his eyes. I think there may be a strong case to be made for him being the dumbest person on the face of the planet, as well.