Lee Evans...Im telling ya hes garbage!

Rudyc80

As much as i think the team palyed well yesterday and was very happy over the win...im think we have a major problem at WR since evans has really dissapointed so far!

moulds will be here at least 2 more yeras or till his deal ends.

evans just looks like a guy who will cay=tch a bomb a few times a year and is a 3rd down Wr at best.

reed just sucks....even on punt returns.

aiken has yet to catch a ball and then hold onto it!

we need some WRs badly this offseason.

What a great move cutting shaw!

I don't know why I'm even giving this a serious response but you do bring up a good topic: Where has Lee Evans gone??

I havent seen him getting too much playing time, but then again I havent attended any of the games and that's where you can really find that out.

He has made big plays which is a great asset especially as a rookie. I'm thinking either drew doesnt like the routes he runs, or he's just not getting open because he hasnt touched the ball much.

Rudy there's this thing on every Sunday called the NFL, you should try watching it sometime.

Too bad we don't have receivers you like, like the Dolphins or Cards receivers, they really tore the Bills a new one, right?

I have him on ignore, but let me guess, Evans is not used, Reed sucks, Aiken is not used, should have kept Shaw.

Am I close?

95156[/snapback]

That and the Bills are moving. He heard a Mayflower van was seen in Erie County.

That must mean something !

Notice.....he always posts something to get our attention (usually something fuggin stupid), then NEVER defends his points..what a fugging TOOL......at least ICE does defends his points....well tries to defend his point anyways! :)

That and the Bills are moving. He heard a Mayflower van was seen in Erie County.

That must mean something !

95184[/snapback]

If it means that everything you need to run a team in the NFL will fit in a Mayflower van, than stevestojan, I should just buy the team! I hope you all like bumblebee-looking uniforms, suckers! *Dr. Evil-inspired laugh*

Rudys right...Evans has done zip!

you guys should lay off rudy!

95305[/snapback]

LOL

dont worry rudy, I guess Mularkey is working on plays specificially designed for him where Drew hands off to Evans, Evans heaves the ball downfield and runs and catches it...

Do you think Evans has a choice of whether to not Drew actaully throws him the ball?? Thats the one reason I WANT JP, so him and Lee can create some chemistry, and Evans actually gets a few balls his way.

So if Lee Evans is garbage, what does that make Larry Fitz who had 4 yards yesterday??

Rudys right...Evans has done zip!

you guys should lay off rudy!

95305[/snapback]

OK I will lay off of Rudy...you are right man......Riddler....you are a fuggin assclown ...there I layed off Rudy...happy????? :D

You guys are brutal !!! Treat others like you want to be treated.

As far as Evans goes...wait till JP gets in there. He will scan the field much better than Drew and buy himself alot more time to hit several different targets.

woh wait a minute, all im saying is Evens hasnt done much or have i missed something.

95354[/snapback]

He's averaging 2 catches a game, has 257 yards receiving and 1 TD.

Given the weather at the Cards game made passing very difficult, and the fact that Evans is a 2nd WR in a power-running style offense, I'd say yes, you missed something.

He's averaging 2 catches a game, has 257 yards receiving and 1 TD.

Given the weather at the Cards game made passing very difficult, and the fact that Evans is a 2nd WR in a power-running style offense, I'd say yes, you missed something.

96151[/snapback]

Oh, stop making sense. :doh: