An Inept Organization......

Kenwick

Have the Bills ever been so disorganized?

The Latest example is cutting OG Dockery fiasco...unbelieveable......

Then we have a owner who rehires Head Coach Jauron........

We now have starting positions to fill at ...LG, Center, TE, (maybe RB), OLB, a pass rusher, another CB to replace Greer and the list goes on.

We have a starting LT who is making half of what his peers are making......

Who is in charge...??? Certainly not a quality football man....... We do not have one........ What we have is:

A marketing man, a finance man, a 90 year old man and his daughter is who... Not one football person in the inner circle...

No wonder all and I do mean all the fans are upset with the Bills.....No way is this a aggressive organization bringing in talent that I thought we were going to get. Just look at what the other clubs are doing right now in free agency bringing in the BEST of the free agents...

Yes we will get more free agents... we have to...but again we can expect at best is just a mediocre team ... I hope they can win 3 games this year and not get shut out like Detroit did last season.........

This is the time of the year the team should be giving fans hope for the future........ I believe they are letting the fans down big time right now. Damn it...

Do you feel we are better off right now then at the end of the season or even the beginning of last season when the team on paper looked good? What a let down.........

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We now have starting positions to fill at ...LG, Center, TE, (maybe RB), OLB, a pass rusher, another CB to replace Greer and the list goes on.

Who is in charge...??? Certainly not a quality football man....... We do not have one........ What we have is:

A marketing man, a finance man, a 90 year old man and his daughter is who... Not one football person in the inner circle...

No wonder all and I do mean all the fans are upset with the Bills.....No way is this a aggressive organization bringing in talent that I thought we were going to get. Just look at what the other clubs are doing right now in free agency bringing in the BEST of the free agents...

Yes we will get more free agents... we have to...but again we can expect at best is just a mediocre team ... I hope they can win 3 games this year and not get shut out like Detroit did last season.........

This is the time of the year the team should be giving fans hope for the future........ I believe they are letting the fans down big time right now. Damn it...

Do you feel we are better off right now then at the end of the season or even the beginning of last season when the team on paper looked good? What a let down.........

You'll be called a "negative nancy", but I agree, unfortunately. Instead of plugging a few holes (C, TE and OLB) and trying to upgrade at some key spots they've just blown a few more holes in the team this week without any seeming plan to get better anywhere. The FA's left are not exactly inspiring and we can only count on so much help from the draft. What's frustrating is watching everyone else in our division get better--the Jets sign Scott, re-sign Moore and are bringing in a bunch of other decent FA's, while the Fins re-sign all their decent FA's and go out and pick up Gibril Wilson and will probably pick up Coles and the Pats* pick up a TE and Fred Taylor and will probably fleece some rube (Buffalo anyone?) for at least a 2 this year for one-year wonder Cassel (this year's Scott Mitchell, IMHO).

You people do realize that these threads are ridiculously redundant right?

As of right now, 7-9 looks like a miracle.

Because the Bills haven't made the playoffs lately, my brother and I bet on an over/under for the number of Bills wins in a season. This keeps us somewhat interested despite another bad year. I'm thinking about setting the over/under at 4.5 wins this year. The schedule, on paper, is tougher than last year and the team seems to be in a death spiral right now. :D

Because the Bills haven't made the playoffs lately, my brother and I bet on an over/under for the number of Bills wins in a season. This keeps us somewhat interested despite another bad year. I'm thinking about setting the over/under at 4.5 wins this year. The schedule, on paper, is tougher than last year and the team seems to be in a death spiral right now. :D

They better start giving the fans reason for hope. There are players still available that can make a difference here. If they are just going to stand pat, I suggest they change the Labatt 50 logo to a white flag!

Fitzpatrick signing easily gets us 6+...Mentoring trent on the sidleines with the Likes of Hamdan can only improve his game... :lol:

We still have free agency and the draft to go. If we make 2 additions to the o-line, a WR, TE and 1st rd pick for the DL we have a chance. We did lose most of our games by "close" last year. Then again we won most of our games by a slim margin. Depending how the 1st ten picks unfold, i see us going LB in the 1st round.

It is incredibly painful, no doubt. Just when you think you've hit bottom. Yikes. Maybe we can sign Ray Lewis.

You'll be called a "negative nancy", but I agree, unfortunately. Instead of plugging a few holes (C, TE and OLB) and trying to upgrade at some key spots they've just blown a few more holes in the team this week without any seeming plan to get better anywhere. The FA's left are not exactly inspiring and we can only count on so much help from the draft. What's frustrating is watching everyone else in our division get better--the Jets sign Scott, re-sign Moore and are bringing in a bunch of other decent FA's, while the Fins re-sign all their decent FA's and go out and pick up Gibril Wilson and will probably pick up Coles and the Pats* pick up a TE and Fred Taylor and will probably fleece some rube (Buffalo anyone?) for at least a 2 this year for one-year wonder Cassel (this year's Scott Mitchell, IMHO).

Who did you want to get for a TE or OLB? Scott was never a possibility. He wanted to play for his old coach with the Jets or stay with the Ravens. He played them off each other beautifully and ended up with a great contract, for him. Would you have given up draft picks for Winslow? I wouldn't. What other TE did you want? Our starting center will likely be Hangartner, I wouldn't be surprised to see Simmons at guard. I doubt we will get Coles but the possibility is intriguing. Fraud Taylor was only brought in to send a message to Lynch. So, who do you realistically want the Bills to go after?

Personally, I would have liked to see them take a look at Dawkins. I think he would have been a nice addition to the secondary.

RTB

I have an idea. Why don't we just consolidate these threads. It will be like a roll call for all those who want to rant and complain about the Bills Organization and it's ineptitude and bla bla bla.

There must be at least 10 threads that have been created that are just about identical in substance, the only difference is the name of the thread.

Who did you want to get for a TE or OLB? Scott was never a possibility. He wanted to play for his old coach with the Jets or stay with the Ravens. He played them off each other beautifully and ended up with a great contract, for him. Would you have given up draft picks for Winslow? I wouldn't. What other TE did you want? Our starting center will likely be Hangartner, I wouldn't be surprised to see Simmons at guard. I doubt we will get Coles but the possibility is intriguing. Fraud Taylor was only brought in to send a message to Lynch. So, who do you realistically want the Bills to go after?

Personally, I would have liked to see them take a look at Dawkins. I think he would have been a nice addition to the secondary.

RTB

Positive outlook....and I like...BUT this team need to do something to assure us as fans, they care, because pretty much the only solution to this problem is new ownership, Ralph doesn't care about this city or Bills.

Need to bring in a big name in free agency in the next week! Or 52,000+ season ticket holders is gonna be 25,000 or less

Positive outlook....and I like...BUT this team need to do something to assure us as fans, they care, because pretty much the only solution to this problem is new ownership, Ralph doesn't care about this city or Bills.

Need to bring in a big name in free agency in the next week! Or 52,000+ season ticket holders is gonna be 25,000 or less

I agree the the team needs to make some strides in free agency but not just sign someone for the sake of making a splash. You want to make a good move that helps the team and will energize the fans? See if you can trade for Peppers before he ends up on the Pats*. I think the asking price would probably be too high for our team but its possible and would address a serious need.

RTB