• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy s#it, the Redskins sign Haynesworth...and close to Dockery

Edit: My bad. Working on Hauynesworth and Dockery:

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/02/27/redskins-a...worth-dockery/L

How can they afford all of this? Look for several cap casualties. Hopefully somebody Buffalo can snatch.

OL Hangartner to visit Bills Friday

Posted: February 27th, 2009 | Adam Schefter | Tags: Buffalo Bills, Carolina Panthers, Geoff Hangartner

Panthers free agent guard/center Geoff Hangartner is scheduled to visit Buffalo on Friday.

Hangertner has a good market as both a center and guard but Panthers offensive tackle Jordan Gross has been pushing to keep his buddy in Carolina.

But Buffalo, which cut guard Derrick Dockery on Thursday, will get first crack.

Whosyourmama interested in Bucs

The Bucs have reportedly "entered the mix" for free agent T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

The alleged deal between Housh and the Bengals was never finalized and he looks poised to break the bank. Housh still isn't known to have set up a visit.

Jason Brown-C- Ravens Feb. 27 - 1:01 am et

ESPN's John Clayton reports that free agent G/C Jason Brown has set up a formal visit with the Rams.

He figures to be in St. Louis on Friday. Brown is seeking a deal paying $8M annually after turning down the Ravens' $6 million-per-year proposal.

:D

ESPN's John Clayton reports that free agent G/C Jason Brown has set up a formal visit with the Rams.

He figures to be in St. Louis on Friday. Brown is seeking a deal paying $8M annually after turning down the Ravens' $6 million-per-year proposal.

If the dude can anchor the Raven's line, be our center now at 25, make it happen I say. I would gladly pay a mil or two more a year just to not have to even think about this position again for the next 7 years

Clayton just mentioned the "hot cornerback" market...rattled off about 5 guys I never really heard of visiting with other teams, no mention of Greer.

DeAngelo Hall's deal could make a lot of people a lot of money. A guy like Greer has to be thinking, "I'm just as good as he is."

Just goes to show you, no matter how bad the team, if they throw the money at a player, that player will sign.

If the dude can anchor the Raven's line, be our center now at 25, make it happen I say. I would gladly pay a mil or two more a year just to not have to even think about this position again for the next 7 years

I'd have one guy call him and another call his agent simultaneously and tell them $9 mill stop the trip to St. Louis he's playing in Buffalo and we won't take no for an answer.

Clayton just mentioned the "hot cornerback" market...rattled off about 5 guys I never really heard of visiting with other teams, no mention of Greer.

Cool maybe they can keep Greer!

Bart Scott-LB- Ravens Feb. 27 - 1:05 am et

ESPN's John Clayton reports that free agent LB Bart Scott hit the market early Friday, but has not turned down Baltimore's five-year contract offer.

The Ravens are still right in the thick of it, but Scott likely wants to see what the Jets come up with. Ray Lewis also remains unsigned at this point.