Rex Grossman

Cripes

Here's the meat of the story:

After talking to a handful of agents, executives and assistant coaches since last week's NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis, here are five possibilities where Grossman might end up:

Buffalo: Bills need a veteran backup to Trent Edwards. Dick Jauron was the Bears coach in '03 when Grossman was a first-round draft pick

Relax. We are talking about a backup QB for heaven's sake! And, yes, I think he is an improvement over JP. I doubt JP could lead ANY team to the Super Bowl as Grossman did in 2006.

a backup qb to a guy who goes down for 4 plus games a year.

an upgrade from jp...debatable...but more of the same

and lead to a superbowl, one i dont think rex grossman was the reason they atleast made it to the superbowl, but he did lose that game, he was pretty awful, 3 turnovers... hes a bum

I would LOVE this move ... as long as he never had to play. We've brought in every othe Chi-town reject, so this makes perfect sense.

Uuuuh...?

Relax. We are talking about a backup QB for heaven's sake! And, yes, I think he is an improvement over JP. I doubt JP could lead ANY team to the Super Bowl as Grossman did in 2006.

Yeah, no. The Bears special teams and defense single-handedly (and this can actually be PROVEN statistically) won between 3-6 games for Chicago that year. Rex Grossman kept them from going undefeated.