Where will Losman land?

BLZFAN4LIFE

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably somewhere in the AFC East, to come back and haunt us. My guess is the Jets, after all, when you consider his game in New York this past season, he has won more games for the Jets than just about anyone on their roster has.

At least he's got a winning record somewhere.

Houston is in need of a backup and their starter has issues staying healthy.

Plus he looked good throwing those bombs to evans in Houston.

He'd be able to work with the best receiver in the game today.

Just my 2 cents

I don't see any team bringing in Losman to compete for the starting role. No matter where he goes, I think he will have to struggle to nail down the #2 spot. So let's have you're top two predictions for which team's clipboard Losman will be carrying next season.

Also, if you're so inclined, does he get signed quickly or does it turn into a situation where he waits for a training camp/preseason injury to create an opening?

My two choices:

1. Kansas City.

2. Minnesota.

Oakland...and he will be struggling for a number 3 spot. I think in 1 or 2 years he will be selling life insurance somewhere.

Ok, but as you are JP's agent, shouldn't you be making phone calls instead of hanging us with us here at TSW?!?

Agents don't make calls GM's call them in the first hours of FA. JP's agent has too many clients that will be negotiating deals tonight to call anyone if nobody calls him about JP.

I'm just messin' with ya ... I hope he does well actually ... personally, I like the guy, just not as my QB.

Exactly. :thumbsup:

Probably somewhere in the AFC East, to come back and haunt us. My guess is the Jets, after all, when you consider his game in New York this past season, he has won more games for the Jets than just about anyone on their roster has.

:lol:

Absolutely. Crazy Al has always been a "Bombs Away" guy. Don't know if JP has enough character issues for Al, though.

:lol::lol:

With the other QB's available on the FA market this year, I forget them all, he'll have a difficult chance of landing a starting role. JMO. If someone can figure out the one system he can thrive in he could be a solid starter. IMO, we'll never see him in the Pro Bowl but he could be a Trent Dilfer like QB on a Super Bowl team.

Hardly, he has NO football IQ, at least Dilfer had some.

Okay serious answer.

He'll be in the league for a while. He has very little field sense, and a pretty much one dimensional game. But he has enough pure physical skill that he'll probably last at least another 5 seasons, barring major injury. He likely will at some point get one more chance to start someowhere, but in good old JP fashion not do well, and will not last a season as the starter. Career backup as he seems to do well out of the bullpen.

He is a rob johnson clone...wont last long

Why would anyone care? Losman is a great guy and great citizen, but a crappy worthless QB.

I don't see any team bringing in Losman to compete for the starting role. No matter where he goes, I think he will have to struggle to nail down the #2 spot. So let's have you're top two predictions for which team's clipboard Losman will be carrying next season.

Also, if you're so inclined, does he get signed quickly or does it turn into a situation where he waits for a training camp/preseason injury to create an opening?

My two choices:

1. Kansas City.

2. Minnesota.

I think people should stop ripping on him for his community service to Buffalo. The guy isn't a very good football player but he's a real stand up guy. People need to learn and separate the two. :thumbsup:

He's great at picking up trash; maybe the city sanitation department is looking for another garbage man.