Where will Losman land?

BLZFAN4LIFE

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see any team bringing in Losman to compete for the starting role. No matter where he goes, I think he will have to struggle to nail down the #2 spot. So let's have you're top two predictions for which team's clipboard Losman will be carrying next season.

Also, if you're so inclined, does he get signed quickly or does it turn into a situation where he waits for a training camp/preseason injury to create an opening?

My two choices:

1. Kansas City.

2. Minnesota.

I'm going to guess he'll land on his back several times if he ever plays again. He is smarter than our current vice-President Joe Biden though.

Just glad he's gone. He held this team back for the past decade. Like the Patriots proved last year, the only thing important to winning in this league is having an experienced superstar QB. :lol:

a decade? do your math. i know people dont like him and all but if your gonna dis someone get your facts straight. its only been five years. the one year was spent backing up bledsoe so that doesnt count and this past year he was the back up and when he went there the season was already over so this year shouldnt either. so that is only three years, lot shorter than a decade :thumbsup:

I don't see any team bringing in Losman to compete for the starting role. No matter where he goes, I think he will have to struggle to nail down the #2 spot. So let's have you're top two predictions for which team's clipboard Losman will be carrying next season.

Also, if you're so inclined, does he get signed quickly or does it turn into a situation where he waits for a training camp/preseason injury to create an opening?

My two choices:

1. Kansas City.

2. Minnesota.

I'll guess Chicago

I understand a majority here dont like him because hes a gunslinging QB whos alwasy looking for the big play. He can be a quality starter in this leaugue in the right system. Buffalo didnt have the right system for him since we are looking for a dink and dunk QB/ a game manager so to speak. Jp wants to make plays either with his arm or his feet. He has improved he just needs more improvement in how to hold the ball in pressure situations. Minnesota seems like a likely spot since they were mentioned as trade parteners last season. The jets could also be a good spot for him as well since they too like the gunslinger.

I will go out on a limb here and say this is the one QB we are losing that will comeback and kick us in the butt.

Are you kidding me? You did see the Jets game in the Meadowlands? All he had to do was hold onto the damn ball but no he fumbled and the Bills lost. The guy has zero game awareness, no pocket awareness, and he is a knucklehead. He can throw the deep ball but even then he's not an accurate passer. If he lands with another team and he plays against the Bills, the Bills will win every time even if DJ is the coach and we waste all of our timeouts!

QUARTERBACKS

Kurt Warner, Cardinals — Just a question of Warner and Cardinals finalizing a deal.

Kerry Collins, Titans — No team can offer the full package that Tennessee can.

Jeff Garcia, Buccaneers — Would be a perfect stop-gap quarterback for San Francisco.

Byron Leftwich, Steelers — As much as he would like the chance to start, it’s going to be tough to land that promise.

Rex Grossman, Bears — Good enough to win an NFC championship.

Sleeper: J.P. Losman, Bills — With a change of scenery, maybe his talent can flourish.

hmm, adam schefter thinks losman is the sleeper of this year's FA QB class. who knew?

http://blogs.nfl.com/category/adam-schefter/

Bucs interested in Jay Pee?

The Tampa Tribune speculates the Bucs may also have interest in DT Colin Cole (Packers), RB DeShaun Foster (49ers), Chauncey Davis (Falcons), and QB J.P. Losman (Bills).

Bates drafted Cole back in '06, he's never become a consistent starter since. We all know DeShaun Foster and his propensity to get injured. Chauncey Davis is pretty undersized, not sure why the Bucs would be interested in him. Looking at Losman's stats he appears to be pretty inaccurate: 33 TDs to 34 INTs over his five year career. At this point I'd rather they draft Freeman if they have to get an inaccurate QB...

I understand a majority here dont like him because hes a gunslinging QB whos alwasy looking for the big play. He can be a quality starter in this leaugue in the right system. Buffalo didnt have the right system for him since we are looking for a dink and dunk QB/ a game manager so to speak. Jp wants to make plays either with his arm or his feet. He has improved he just needs more improvement in how to hold the ball in pressure situations. Minnesota seems like a likely spot since they were mentioned as trade parteners last season. The jets could also be a good spot for him as well since they too like the gunslinger.

I will go out on a limb here and say this is the one QB we are losing that will comeback and kick us in the butt.

Welcome to the board, JP.

I'm going to guess he'll land on his back several times if he ever plays again. He is smarter than our current vice-President Joe Biden though.

Here we go with the politics. And im sure you voted for the Rhodes Scholar Sarah Palin, right?

Yeah. JP Losman is smarter than the Vice President of the United States of America. Gimme a break. What a rediculous comment.

Well I guess the fact that the Vikings traded for Sage rather than sign a FA Losman should tell you a little about what the league thinks of our golden child.

i don't know what that really means about losman - the vikes would have gotten rosenfels last year if the texans had ok'd the trade that was proposed.