I think Marshawn is done as a Buffalo Bill......

SKOOBY

Running over the locals (yes, even Canadians are locals) was one thing that was considered a misunderstanding but smoking blunts and having guns in a mercedes is straight out of a G-Rap song. ML is a criminal thug and is the last thing we need here. His YPC suck and his effort is only because of his lack to run vertically when available. He is over-rated and his Pro-bowl blip was a joke to start with.

Time to cut bait and run Freddy raw, bye G.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Running over the locals (yes, even Canadians are locals) was one thing that was considered a misunderstanding but smoking blunts and having guns in a mercedes is straight out of a G-Rap song. ML is a criminal thug and is the last thing we need here. His YPC suck and his effort is only because of his lack to run vertically when available. He is over-rated and his Pro-bowl blip was a joke to start with.

What do you propose we do with him? If you could trade him for a 1st rounder I'd say fine but who would be stupid enough to offer that for a player with an impending suspension? Like him or not he has value and I would hope management proceeds with caution on the matter and not pull another dumb move like they did with Crowell.

So you want this thug to play for the Bills??

Yes absolutely. His off the field issues don't mean anything. he either gets suspended or he doesn't. Marshawn is a good guy from what i can tell. Everyone loves him on the team. The coaches love him. Marshawn makes poor choices due to his upbringing. He doesn't have a father from what i can gather, he grew up in poverty on the streets of oakland. People including the Brass of the NFL expect these players to change overnight. I am sorry but there isn't a on/off switch. Marshawn needs support from friends, famity, and a father figure in his life. I realize that alot of people seem to think that Money should make him behave. Human is human and no amount of money will change that.

I don't often agree with you, but on this one, I think you might be right

Thats the tough part. Like was pointed out in other posts, Fred Taylor or someone of that level isn't likely to sign here to be 2nd or 3rd string. On the other hand, you need someone in case ML gets suspended (which I'd put the odds at over 50% he does since the NFL tends to be coming down hard on these things) so if you keep ML, it may make it difficult to sign soneone else who's good. It also will be tough to get much in return for him as who'd want him. (well there's always the Raiders) There's been rumors of other little issues too. I think if the Bill's know of other things that also did happen, they may just dump him to the highest bidder, and take what they get. Maybe he has a clause in his contract regarding behavour and they can go after part of his bonus or something.

What do you propose we do with him? If you could trade him for a 1st rounder I'd say fine but who would be stupid enough to offer that for a player with an impending suspension? Like him or not he has value and I would hope management proceeds with caution on the matter and not pull another dumb move like they did with Crowell.

If the Bills get rid of Lynch, can we get rid of you? Is that a fair deal?

Sounds fair to me.

Lynch is going nowhere. His charges are going to be brushed under the rug. The cops are easing up on him and so will the comish. I like thugs!! They play hard! They are clueless outside the lines, just give him the rock!

Sounds fair to me.

Lynch is going nowhere. His charges are going to be brushed under the rug. The cops are easing up on him and so will the comish. I like thugs!! They play hard! They are clueless outside the lines, just give him the rock!

Lynch is FAR from a thug. I have yet to see him engaged in any thug-like behavior.

Are you for real? I don't like his gangsta act either, but to suggest he is over-rated and a pro-bowl blip is just ridiculous. He's coming into his own and will be a feature back if he can get his head on straight. Sure, cut bait if you want another 3-4 win season. :blink:

Lynch is FAR from a thug. I have yet to see him engaged in any thug-like behavior.

Come on! He intenionally mowed down that woman and left her bleeding to death in the middle of a busy street because he couldn't be bothered to get out of his car in the rain to help her. Then he was caught red-handed smoking marijuana and luckily wasn't charged for it even though they had him dead to rights. Then they found an illegal gun in his car, which he surely was going to use to rob or kill someone. If that doesn't scream "thug" to you...

Come on! He intenionally mowed down that woman and left her bleeding to death in the middle of a busy street because he couldn't be bothered to get out of his car in the rain to help her. Then he was caught red-handed smoking marijuana and luckily wasn't charged for it even though they had him dead to rights. Then they found an illegal gun in his car, which he surely was going to use to rob or kill someone. If that doesn't scream "thug" to you...

Don't forget the dreads and the gold teeth! And the big sack of cronic in his pocket!

How would you feel if he kept his guns in the trunk of a 745iL?

Then they found an illegal gun in his car, which he surely was going to use to rob or kill someone. If that doesn't scream "thug" to you...

If there was any evidence he was en route to rob or kill someone, then I'd certainly think he was a thug. Or if there was any evidence that he INTENTIONALLY mowed down a pedestrian.

The blunts I don't care about except that it's stupid if you have a multimillion dollar job that can be taken from you on those grounds. But that's still 'dumbass' and not 'thug'

Dude, smoking blunts in a nice car with a gun in the trunk doesn't make Marshawn a thug. Maybe young, stupid and from a tough city, but not a thug. A thug is out causing trouble with that gun; I don't think that's what Marshawn was up to. Getting rid of him would be crazy - let him mature and get him someone that can help him reach his potential.

Bringing in Fred Taylor as a mentor is the best thing that the Bills can do, IMO. How can you not like like guy? http://m.espn.go.com/general/page2/story?storyId=3606170

'Course if we bring in Fred, what happens with Freddy? The three headed attack??