Jauron at the combine

Paraphrasing:

1) Doesn't want to comment on Lynch. He has shared "text messages" with him but they haven't talked.

2) Somehow they got to talking about training camp and Dick said "doesn't like to get all banged up in camp because that will hurt you later in the year". <_< It's "all about teaching". Man, I hate that.

3) Asked about the TE position. Gave the typical Jauron response "we really like what we have". :( But of course "always looking to upgrade via the draft or free agency".

4) Looking for a back-up QB, ideally with some experience. They like Hamdan but he hasn't played a lot of football.

5) Hardy is coming along on his injury. Probably not available for OTA's but more like early/mid training camp. He is living in Buffalo and is in every morning for therapy. Working very hard. :w00t:

6) Mentioned Schobel and the importance of having him back healthy.

7) Brief mention of Jabari Greer and how much they like him and that they have been "in contact" about possibly staying with Buffalo.

:lol:

I'd love to see these text messages from lynch.

The retard can barely talk.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jauron's lucky he isn't the owner of an unstable 200 pound monkey who loves the Bills.

It's the classic bland, "try to sound on top of things but nothings really going to change" Dick Jauron interviews like that one that make me want to go on a monkey freaking rampage.

If this was the interview Brown was describing as impressive then he should quit his job and become that guy who has to go into the monkey cages to pick up the poop.

He's already doing that metaphorically. If I had any less enthusiasm for a DJ led Buffalo Bills team, I'd be dead.

Chris Brown, lead cheerleader for the Bills just noted on his blog section of the website how impressed he is with DJ's response to questions at the combine.

It's February, which is about 7 months from opening day and nothing will change. But I've heard so much talk from OBD that it's like the drone of an old refrigerator. DJ's comments today are the same old thing we've heard time and time again. According to Brown:

What was more impressive was his acknowledgement of the fan frustration about how the season unfolded. It’s clear that he feels just as disappointed as the fans do about 2008 and there’s a determination there to make things right that I haven’t seen in him before.

And it only took three years of non-winning football to reach that level of determination. Super Bowl, here we come!

It's sad what this team has come to. I know Brown works for the team and can't trash everyone because the franchise has underachieved. But praising DJ for these comments is ridiculous. There's no way DJ has any respect from the fan base, at least not the knowledgeable ones.

Jauron is one sad suckass.

Jauron's lucky he isn't the owner of an unstable 200 pound monkey who loves the Bills.

It's the classic bland, "try to sound on top of things but nothings really going to change" Dick Jauron interviews like that one that make me want to go on a monkey freaking rampage.

If this was the interview Brown was describing as impressive then he should quit his job and become that guy who has to go into the monkey cages to pick up the poop.

Funny sheet :censored: Jauron would be toast if that were the case. You read the part about the monkey back in 2003 where somebody threw something at him while he was in the car, he then proceeded to unbuckle himself, get out and chase down the guy for a smack down. We need that kind of attitude around here. lol

Hey Kids! :censored: Now you can hold your own Dick Jauron Press Conference with these authentic phrases:

"obviously"

"we were disappointed, clearly"

"I really like these guys"

"It really hurt us"

"We’re working like heck (we really are/he really does/they really do)"

"That's hard (preparing, executing, winning)"

Mix and match 'em all season long! Season after season! Comes with wooden doll and headset. Batteries not included or needed. Ralph Wilson approved. Void in Boston, New York and Miami. No refunds.

Funny sheet :censored: Jauron would be toast if that were the case. You read the part about the monkey back in 2003 where somebody threw something at him while he was in the car, he then proceeded to unbuckle himself, get out and chase down the guy for a smack down. We need that kind of attitude around here. lol

Sounds like he has a high motor.

The guy went almost 3 months before commenting. This is the first time in a long time that I haven't seen a coach make end of season address in a press conf. He's too much a coward to address fans and the press after he was retained. I expect things on the field will take the same tenor.

And it only took three years of non-winning football to reach that level of determination. Super Bowl, here we come!

I am done piling in Jauron... we are stuck with him, like it or not... but your post made me chuckle... when I think Dick Jauron, steely resolve is not the first thing that comes to mind... it is more that look people get when they eat ice cream too fast...

I am done piling in Jauron... we are stuck with him, like it or not... but your post made me chuckle... when I think Dick Jauron, steely resolve is not the first thing that comes to mind... it is more that look people get when they eat ice cream too fast...

Well I'm not done piling on Jauron. In fact, I propose that Jauron was never even a good defensive coordinator. I went back and looked at the numbers and he seemed to only have one good season as the DC with the Jags (1998). During those years the Jags defenses regularly got blown out of the water after reaching the playoffs.

Dick Jauron being a head coach for eight years is one of the biggest amazing mysteries the NFL has had to offer. The guy has only positional coaching skills yet he got by with being the nice guy and still gets by to this day. The guys on NFL Sirius radio refuse criticize him and give any caller who dares to do so a verbal beatdown. They always end up by saying something like "Bills fans are lucky to have a coach like Dick Jauron!" I kid you not.

Dick Jauron turning the phrase "Nice guys finish last" on it's head in the NFL since 1999. Someone please argue with me why he has better than NFL positional coaching level skills.

Paraphrasing:

1) Doesn't want to comment on Lynch. He has shared "text messages" with him but they haven't talked.

2) Somehow they got to talking about training camp and Dick said "doesn't like to get all banged up in camp because that will hurt you later in the year". :censored: It's "all about teaching". Man, I hate that.

3) Asked about the TE position. Gave the typical Jauron response "we really like what we have". :P But of course "always looking to upgrade via the draft or free agency".

4) Looking for a back-up QB, ideally with some experience. They like Hamdan but he hasn't played a lot of football.

5) Hardy is coming along on his injury. Probably not available for OTA's but more like early/mid training camp. He is living in Buffalo and is in every morning for therapy. Working very hard. :lol:

6) Mentioned Schobel and the importance of having him back healthy.

7) Brief mention of Jabari Greer and how much they like him and that they have been "in contact" about possibly staying with Buffalo.

Man, he is one eloquent MF, isn't he? If he was any more non committal, it would be called; silence.

I wouldn't want him to be any more committal. Now is not the time for being honest. Why give away FA and draft plans now? If he did he'd be as dumb as a Poorpiss.

Maybe Beerball can tell us why he never moved in with him. :censored:

Yeah, you're done until about week 4 or 5 of the upcoming season. Probably a goos idea for us to give it a rest for a while just for mental health reasons.

7 losing seasons out of 8 and they trot out the old "leopard can change his spots" comments -- yet again. Is there a queue of suckers forming to buy that?

I liked how he talked about being a better gameday HC. I've heard of old dogs learning new tricks, but geez, he really expects us to believe he'll improve after being a HC for 130+ NFL games and being in the NFL for more than 30 years.