Jauron at the combine

I wouldn't want him to be any more committal. Now is not the time for being honest. Why give away FA and draft plans now? If he did he'd be as dumb as a Poorpiss.

News flash....he got B word smacked by a Poorpiss TWICE last year. Not to mentiion a Patriot, a Jet and a host of others.

When has that Frozen Head been committal or even enthusiastic about anything? He says the most inane, innocuous crap, possible. Politicians could actually learn from him.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is why I think the interviews are the worst part of Sirius NFL radio. The coaches and GMs will not say anything and the players do not say much either. I do like it when they interview nfl draft prospects however. It lets you know a liitle bit more about the players the bills might draft.

I stopped listening to Sirius NFL Radio for that very reason. It was a cliche-filled slobberfest with players and coaches. I also can't stand hearing Adam Schein say "It's another FOOOTBALL MONDAY....FOOTBALL TUESDAY....FOOTBALL WEDNESDAY...etc." You can't expect real coverage from a network that is only allowed to exist to serve the NFL.

PTR

I liked how he talked about being a better gameday HC. I've heard of old dogs learning new tricks, but geez, he really expects us to believe he'll improve after being a HC for 130+ NFL games and being in the NFL for more than 30 years.

It only took DJ 8 years (as a HC) to figure out his game and time management abilities suck. It should take another 8 years for him to figure out how to correct it.

Gotta have patience.

It's all about the continuity.