Brett Farv-ra is done

The Tomcat

This is good for the Bills... They most likely won't be able to have anyone come in and do as well as Brett did last year for them. He had a better year last year then I thought he was going to, and he ended up being a plus for them as opposed to some of the other options they had.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?i...ce=NFLHeadlines

AGAIN.......

Good news since it puts the Jets in a tough spot......

Yeah, sure. As others have stated, I will believe it after opening day of the season. In any case, this forces the Jets to address their QB situation for the long run. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the direction Ryan wanted to go anyway and poor ole Brett felt unwanted.

"HES NOT GONE.....HE IS NEVER GONE"

Every time I think he will retire,I think of this clip

OT:The daughter in the clip is Eames (the blond cop) in Law and Order :CI.

He won't quit until he has a break like Theisman or is drooling from a ton of concussions.

I say goodbye to one of the greatest warriors and competitors the NFL has ever had. He started 290+ straight games at the QB position. That is simply amazing. He probably has the strongest arm of any QB that I've ever seen and he played the game with a child-like enthusiasm on a week to week basis. You can say whatever you want about his attitude, the way things went down in GB, and claim that he was overrated. But statistically, he's the greatest QB the game has ever known.

I say goodbye to one of the greatest warriors and competitors the NFL has ever had. He started 290+ straight games at the QB position. That is simply amazing. He probably has the strongest arm of any QB that I've ever seen and he played the game with a child-like enthusiasm on a week to week basis. You can say whatever you want about his attitude, the way things went down in GB, and claim that he was overrated. But statistically, he's the greatest QB the game has ever known.

I was most impressed with his 6 picks against the Rams in that fateful playoff game from years past. :)

Don't misunderstand, he was great, but man, when he was bad.......... :)

I was most impressed with his 6 picks against the Rams in that fateful playoff game from years past. :)

Don't misunderstand, he was great, but man, when he was bad.......... :)

I'll always love him for single handedly keeping the Pats* out of the playoffs this year with his laughably horrendous performance against Miami in week 17.

Yeah he had some bad ganes at times(against NY last year stand out to me), but so did our BELOVED Jim Kelly. The problem with Kelly was his were in the SB. Brett has one of those rings, 3 MVP's, and countless records. That's more than I can say for ANY of our players.