New Chase Coffman Highlight Video

Stl Bills

Don't talk to me about the other guys in this draft, we should draft this guy.......the greatest receiving TE in NCAA history...........

:thumbsup:

NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU CLICK "WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a FWIW observation...it's never a good thing for a fan to become so totally wrapped up in one particular player. You are bound to be let down twice. First when your team bypasses that player and second when the player doesn't live up to the hype. Worst of all would be for your team to pick that player and then have the not live up to the hype.

Just a FWIW observation...it's never a good thing for a fan to become so totally wrapped up in one particular player. You are bound to be let down twice. First when your team bypasses that player and second when the player doesn't live up to the hype. Worst of all would be for your team to pick that player and then have the not live up to the hype.

Who cares BB? I don't think I'm that wrapped up in football to be honest, got a lot more important things in my life right now.....its just something I enjoy.

Don't talk to me about the other guys in this draft, we should draft this guy.......the greatest receiving TE in NCAA history...........

In the future, when typing a post on TBD, please keep both hands on the keyboard at all times.

Yeah he's rangy but not "baby giraffe" rangy. The guy is cut high but he looks to have a lot of fast-twitch muscle fibers and his acceleration and change of direction are outstanding. Not loose and gangly at all.

Coffman's dad was a Pro Bowl tight end with the Packers and having that pedigree just adds value in my mind. I feel the same way about Brian Robiskie the Ohio State wideout who is extremely polished and talented. I think Robiskie's stock is going to soar. No one has him as even a top five wideout yet. Clay Matthew's son is another 2nd generation NFLer. I think all these guys are gonna have great careers and I'd love to see the Bills get one or two of them.

Getting back to Coffman, I don't see how he's not at least the 2nd TE in this class. Reports are that he's a decent blocker and a very hard worker. You know that he'll improve any weaknesses in his game. Every time I see Pettigrew it looks like the bro' version of Kyle Brady (who was taken 9th overall in '95 and has had a long and undistinguished career)...a guy who dominates in blocking but can't separate in coverage.

If Coffman was available to us in the 2nd round I'd be ecstatic but I don't think (contrary to many mock drafts) he'll last that long.

Coffman compiled more defensive players lept over then both Royal and Shouman had yards in receiving combined last year! This kid looks like a hell of an athlete!

In the future, when typing a post on TBD, please keep both hands on the keyboard at all times.

In the future, when attempting to be giant douche, please grab a spoon so you can have something to eat my ass with.

I think the Bills blew it big time when they didn't draft Brian Leonard or Owen Schmitt.

But that's just me....