Trade scenarios...

Armchair GM

Scenario #1. AZ needs a LT BADLY, to replace Gandy. We have one and need an elite WR to complimant Evans' deep threat...som, trade Peters and swap 1st's with AZ for Bolden...spend the $$, Bolden fits perfectly with a check down offense as he can create yardage after the catch.

Scenario #2. Baltimore will be in need of a CB, as they won't be able to hold on to both, or either for that matter, of thiers. We need a dominant OLB...so, trade Mcgee and swap firsts with Baltimore for Suggs. (assuming we re-sign Greer.)

Scenario #3. Folllow 1 & 2 until you get to swapping 1st's w/baltimore, make both trade, but give baltimore McGee and our 3rd, then trade Lil' Roscoe and our 5th for someone's 3rd rd pick.

There is Genious in this post, I know it! On the contrary, if there is, it's too smart for the Bills' front office.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scenario #1. AZ needs a LT BADLY, to replace Gandy. We have one and need an elite WR to complimant Evans' deep threat...som, trade Peters with AZ for Boldin

There is Genious in this post, I know it! On the contrary, if there is, it's too smart for the Bills' front office.

now I love it!

Scenario #1. AZ needs a LT BADLY, to replace Gandy. We have one and need an elite WR to complimant Evans' deep threat...som, trade Peters and swap 1st's with AZ for Bolden...spend the $$, Bolden fits perfectly with a check down offense as he can create yardage after the catch.

Scenario #2. Baltimore will be in need of a CB, as they won't be able to hold on to both, or either for that matter, of thiers. We need a dominant OLB...so, trade Mcgee and swap firsts with Baltimore for Suggs. (assuming we re-sign Greer.)

Scenario #3. Folllow 1 & 2 until you get to swapping 1st's w/baltimore, make both trade, but give baltimore McGee and our 3rd, then trade Lil' Roscoe and our 5th for someone's 3rd rd pick.

As much as I would love to have Suggs, he is a Free Agent so he will go to the highest bidder.

Another interesting scenario is trading Mcgee for Winslow. They need a DB badly, we have a few, they are getting tired of Winslow and we need one badly. Makes sense to me

Boldin not Bolden.

Trades like this are so incredibly uncommon. And yet here we have another trade Peters thread that is also a trade for Boldin thread!

Who plays LT so Edwards will have time to throw to Boldin? Please don't say Chambers or Walker.

You are not allowed to use "there is Genious in this post" if you cant spell Genius..

As much as I would love to have Suggs, he is a Free Agent so he will go to the highest bidder.

Another interesting scenario is trading Mcgee for Winslow. They need a DB badly, we have a few, they are getting tired of Winslow and we need one badly. Makes sense to me

Mcgee could only be traded assuming me re-sign greer, and I dont think that will happen. Although I would love to re-sign Greer and trade Mcgee for a stud TE like Winslow-even if he does have some bagagge. But trades in the NFL seem to be rare. compared to trades in other leagues

Why would we have to swaps 1st and trade Peters for Boldin..

A probowl LT is worth more then any WR playing the game. In fact Arizona should give us something on top of Peters to take Boldin off their hands

A probowl LT is worth more then any WR playing the game. In fact Arizona should give us something on top of Peters to take Boldin off their hands

i'd love to have a pro-bowl LT - but i don't think miami will trade us jake long

Agreed, we are swapping near even merchandise. Maybe they exchange 3rd's but no more.

Boldin not Bolden.

Trades like this are so incredibly uncommon. And yet here we have another trade Peters thread that is also a trade for Boldin thread!

Makes perfect sense to me, Bolden wants out badly, we know Peters was, is, and will be a malcontent, I like it.

We will find someone to play LT, and probably not miss a beat, he should be able to allow under 11.5 sacks.

Who plays LT so Edwards will have time to throw to Boldin? Please don't say Chambers or Walker.

Peters gave up more sacks than anyone in the NFL this year at left tackle, like 10.5.

He was ranked 32'nd in sacks.