16 illegals sue Arizona rancher

Tux of Borg

No, they were not here legally. They were all deported. We've been through that. None of that is in dispute. However, their immigration status has no bearing on the civil rights issue. The Judge has ruled on it twice now. Civil Rights do not end at the border. He's been exceedingly clear on that point.

I must have missed that, sorry. Help me here. How were they here legally, again? Any of them? and if they were crossing leaglly, why wouldnt they cross at an appointed location?

I'm not questioning the civil suit right now. That IMO is bull sh--, regardless of the points you make and the Judge that is over seeing this case.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must have missed that, sorry. Help me here. How were they here legally, again? Any of them? and if they were crossing leaglly, why wouldnt they cross at an appointed location?

I'm not questioning the civil suit right now. That IMO is bull sh--, regardless of the points you make and the Judge that is over seeing this case.

Whether a person is here legally or illegally isn't the point. Trespassing is more to the point. But even trespassing does not warrant threatening to have dog attack or holding at gunpoint. Not in most states. If the guy overstepped his authority under the law...he's gonna pay. That's the way the system works.

But even trespassing does not warrant threatening to have dog attack.

Funny, i thought this was exactly the point of a "Beware of Dog" sign. What exactly is the difference between having that sign posted and telling some illegal dirtbags that your dog will attack them?

Funny, i thought this was exactly the point of a "Beware of Dog" sign. What exactly is the difference between having that sign posted and telling some illegal dirtbags that your dog will attack them?

The ACLU would sue him because the sign wasn't in other languages than just English.