Marshawn loves his mama and penquins

ACor58

that would be 24 ten inch speakers, which any audiophile would know is ridiculous because two good ones could tear your car apart. If all 24 of them were playing, would you be able to concentrate on the road well enough not to hit a drunk at 3 am after downing a bottle of petron?

If i rolled on 28s, my used car would have great ground clearance for the snow we get in the southtowns. However i dont think my swedish snow tires are available in that size.

that would be 24 ten inch speakers, which any audiophile would know is ridiculous because two good ones could tear your car apart. If all 24 of them were playing, would you be able to concentrate on the road well enough not to hit a drunk at 3 am after downing a bottle of petron?

If i rolled on 28s, my used car would have great ground clearance for the snow we get in the southtowns. However i dont think my swedish snow tires are available in that size.

Well, that makes sense, I guess, except I cut and pasted it as written: "24" 10s", not "24 10s" It looks like the inch sign (") is on the 24, not the 10.

And yes, 24 speakers seems like outrageous overkill.

Who said anything about a bottle of (sic) Petron?

Ya... And hit the slightest of potholes and watch your tires fall apart. It always amazes me seeing the mooks out there putting such big rims on Hummers and other ORV's:

NEWSFLASH: Off-road vehicles need SMALLER rims and more rubber... It only makes sense. Ground clearance will only get you so far. And obataining it extremely foolish thinking you can obtain with rim size alone, even in any type of car (I know you may not have an SUV/ORV).

It also amazes me how during even the high gas days, car-makers keep pushing the bigger wheels/rims... Sure you get better handling, but gas mileage suffers big time... What happened to 13" wheels on economy cars, you see 18" rims on them now! :nana::D

Everything is show now... Not a lick of sense or practicality!

Oh... How come ML didn't mention anything about his "other" car? :thumbsup::nana:;)