JP a good fit for the Jets

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another good one...

link

Too bad the other JP (Jason Peters) couldn't block a 200 lb. safety in the game's final moments.

I love it. You are a Losman supporter and Peters hater. That tells me all I need to know about your "football knowledge."

If this happened, this would be one of the best free agents moves of the offseason for the Bills. I actually think JP is better than Clemens but that would mean they won't take a potentially franchise QB in the draft. I pray this happens.

By "JP", you mean Jason Peters? The guy who lead the league in sacks-allowed, and who just stood and watched, giving up the sack that cost us that game, as Jets safety Abram Elam ran by him untouched? That's the JP you meant?

Awwww are they picking on JP, don't cry everything will be ok.

I don't know if JP could handle that. He'd be seeing Farve wearing tight red shorts every day.

Yeah I remember reading that comment in the paper.

It has to be the strangest thing I've ever heard out of a player.

I think it struck a chord with TheSenator though.

Would the collective board explode if JP became a good QB on another team? The "I told ya so"'s and the backtracking by those who claimed to never want to get rid of him despite claiming he suck would be fun to watch.

The sheer entertainment value of such an event would be worth paying a registration fee for this place. :blink:

It was already fun watching the JP fanboys eat crow.

We'll get to see them eat some more crow if Losman ever gets on the feild again.

I hope he does make the Jets roster.

JP has been in the league 5 years, however he has played in THREE DIFFERENT systems for THREE DIFFERENT Coaches and none of them took advantage of his strengths. He also has only played in about the same amount of games over 5 years as Trent Edwards has in 2. He was not put in position to show his true self. The people on this board that don't like JP may be right & he will never be any good, however if he gets in the right situation with the right team with GOOD Coaching he may yet be good, time will tell.

Are you kidding me?

How long have you been watching football.

Some fans are vey slow learners.

How do you think J.P. would feel if he came into Buffalo and hung another "L" on Buffalo's record? I think he'd go there for that chance alone. So he could walk across the field to shake TrINT's hand and say, "Great game :blink: ".

Another fanboy.

Wow it's a "bitter bunch" reunion here. I can see you all in your Losman jerseys cheering for JP to single handedly beat the Bills. Good for you guys :worthy:

Looks more like a HATERS reunion to me. Just what the board needed ANOTHER JP thread for you haters to bash JP & his supporters. JP IS GONE SO GET OVER IT.