JP a good fit for the Jets

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a good thing. I believe that a year from now, you will be recanting what you say about Trent.

It's a WIN/WIN for me. If I'm forced to recant things I said about Trent(which I would be HAPPY to do), that means Trent played well, Dick coached well, & the Bills made the playoffs bringing me enjoyment. If however Trent & Dick both SUCK as I expect & the Bills finish 7-9 or worse, I at least can take some enjoyment in ridiculing them & their fans.

It's a WIN/WIN for me. If I'm forced to recant things I said about Trent(which I would be HAPPY to do), that means Trent played well, Dick coached well, & the Bills made the playoffs bringing me enjoyment. If however Trent & Dick both SUCK as I expect & the Bills finish 7-9 or worse, I at least can take some enjoyment in ridiculing them & their fans.

to each their own

It really is best for this team to underperform again so that Dick is replaced. That's the most important change this team can make if it is serious about becoming a threat in the playoffs. Although, hiring a real GM could might be better. That way they kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Some things you just know and that is that Jauron will never win a playoff game as an NFL head coach.

It really is best for this team to underperform again so that Dick is replaced. That's the most important change this team can make if it is serious about becoming a threat in the playoffs. Although, hiring a real GM could might be better. That way they kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Some things you just know and that is that Jauron will never win a playoff game as an NFL head coach.

I agree because as you said, I don't see the Bills winning with Dick. I am not enamored with Trent either so unless they both prove me wrong I expect 7-9 or worse in 09.

As are you. :nana: You have ridiculed JP FOR YEARS. WHAT A HYPOCRITE!

You're talking out of your @ss. if you really wanna look it up, right until the middle of 2007, I was maybe the biggest Losman defender on here. But then it became clear he wasn't progressing and Trent looked like a much better QB. But I always wanted Losman to do good this year. i just knew he won't. but I would never root against him.

The fact that you made that comment and several others (including wishing Edwards would get injured) it tells me everything I need to know about you as a "fan." I'm a fan of the Bills, not one player. You are FLLosmanfan#1 and would rather be right on an internet message board than see the Bills succeed. You're beyond pathetic, it's more sad than anything.

Another idiot.

You're talking out of your @ss. if you really wanna look it up, right until the middle of 2007, I was maybe the biggest Losman defender on here. But then it became clear he wasn't progressing and Trent looked like a much better QB. But I always wanted Losman to do good this year. i just knew he won't. but I would never root against him.

The fact that you made that comment and several others (including wishing Edwards would get injured) it tells me everything I need to know about you as a "fan." I'm a fan of the Bills, not one player. You are FLLosmanfan#1 and would rather be right on an internet message board than see the Bills succeed. You're beyond pathetic, it's more sad than anything.

You have ridiculed JP MERCILESSLY & you say I'm talking out my @ss? right..............HYPOCRITE :nana: & I NEVER wished injury on ANY PLAYER let alone a Bill. I'm just stating FACT based on past performance that Trent WILL be injured. I will follow the Bills in 09 not JP & I will not comment on him UNLESS he plays against the Bills..............LET'S SEE YOU DO THE SAME.

was that a joke when you came up with that user name keepthefaith?

or has your life turned on you, and now you have no faith?

Here's another good one...

link

Too bad the other JP (Jason Peters) couldn't block a 200 lb. safety in the game's final moments.

That pass was clearly underthrown. Lee Evans had to slow almost to a stop, turn around, reach down for the ball, wrestle it away from the two defenders he'd beaten, and then proceed into the endzone. It was a great individual effort by Evans, to help bail out his quarterback for having thrown what probably should have been an interception.

That pass was clearly underthrown. Lee Evans had to slow almost to a stop, turn around, reach down for the ball, wrestle it away from the two defenders he'd beaten, and then proceed into the endzone. It was a great individual effort by Evans, to help bail out his quarterback for having thrown what probably should have been an interception.

You are right about that..............GREAT PLAY by Evans. It is too bad Trent doesn't have faith in his receivers to make a play like that for him, I think that is the reason he dumps the ball off SO MUCH.

was that a joke when you came up with that user name keepthefaith?

or has your life turned on you, and now you have no faith?

If I called myself "blind faith" then I might agree with your comment. Looking close at this team reveals little or no reason for optimism. I'm a realist. Optimism without an effort or course that supports it is simply a waste of emotional capital. I'm not falling for this current Bills act. Fact is (and it will be proven as fact when the Bills again fail to make the playoffs this year) that this current Bills organization is not a winning combination. The sooner that change is forced upon Ralph, the better.