Bironas

The_Dude

Although replacing Lindell isnt a top need I do feel we could easly upgrade by signing Bironas. I love Bironas and TN stadium is right off the Cumberland river and gets very windy just like the Ralph. I feel Bironas is a top notch kicker and would be much better for us than Lindell. Im usually always for continuity when possible but with Kickers theres an exception. Continuity isnt all that important with a Kicker so I say why not... Bring Bironas in.

I wouldn't complain if we picked up Bironas, but I got to say I really don't feel we have a problem at kicker. I like Lindell.

I'm sorry bout i can't stand Lindell. He is the anti-Vinateri of clutch kicking and can't make field goals past 40 yards. What the point of having a kicker that can't kick past 40. This is position we need to upgrade to become a serious contender. I want a kicker who wins games we shouldn't like the Cleveland game. Lindell isn't that guy.

I think that if we go kicker we should get the kicker from West Virginia Pat MacEfee. Bironas would be an upgrade though, Lindell was solid but missed to many important kicks.

McAfee would be nice. Great power, pretty accurate and can double as a solid punter. However, I have a feeling someone might burn a draft pick on him and it better not be Buffalo

McAfee would be nice. Great power, pretty accurate and can double as a solid punter. However, I have a feeling someone might burn a draft pick on him and it better not be Buffalo

Agreed on all points.

EDIT: I might blow a 7th rounder on him, if there is nobody the Bills think has a chance of making the team.

Also, wasn't there another good combo kicker/punter in College football, last year?

Bironas is 31 and Lindell is 32. If the Bills are going to replace Lindell, and I think they should, then should draft one. I don't see it as a waste of a draft pick if it's after the fourth round.

If they draft a kicker with their first round pick like Oakland did on Janakowski, then I'll drive to the Ralph and slap Brandon.

Bironas is 31 and Lindell is 32. If the Bills are going to replace Lindell, and I think they should, then should draft one. I don't see it as a waste of a draft pick if it's after the fourth round.

If they draft a kicker with their first round pick like Oakland did on Janakowski, then I'll drive to the Ralph and slap Brandon.

Age is kinda of meaningless for kickers. I just want a kick I can count on to win games and kick a fg longer than 40 yards.

Btw, for comedy's sake, could you imagine the meltdown if the Bills pick a kicker in the first round??? :wallbash:

I remember him, but that's not who I was thinking of. I remember half-watching a game, near the end of 2007, and catching a guy with a great leg who, according to the announcers, was both the K and the PK. It may have just been McGee, again, but, like I said, I was preoccupied...and possibly drunk.

I remember him, but that's not who I was thinking of. I remember half-watching a game, near the end of 2007, and catching a guy with a great leg who, according to the announcers, was both the K and the PK. It may have just been McGee, again, but, like I said, I was preoccupied...and possibly drunk.

'how bout the Groza award winner for last year, Mr. Graham Gano?

Last year was his first as a kicker/punter, and he wins the Groza award. (prior to that he was a punter/only)

'how bout the Groza award winner for last year, Mr. Graham Gano?

Last year was his first as a kicker/punter, and he wins the Groza award. (prior to that he was a punter/only)

:w00t:

Fla State...of course, that must be it.

I love Bironas and TN stadium is right off the Cumberland river and gets very windy just like the Ralph.

Huh ... having lived in Nashville ... no way does the wind come close to conditions in the Ralph .. not to mention snow and precipitation.

I have no issue brining in another kicker but I do not agree with this part of your rationale.

Huh ... having lived in Nashville ... no way does the wind come close to conditions in the Ralph .. not to mention snow and precipitation.

I have no issue brining in another kicker but I do not agree with this part of your rationale.

The problem at the Ralph isn't simply wind, it is swirling wind and, as you note, the cold and snow.