Marshawn Lynch

Casey D

I know he and Stroud were alternates....But who did he replace and do you have a link ? I only saw Owens from the Texans replacing Gates at the TE position.

Owen Daniels.. man.. his price tag just went thru the roof if it wasn't already.

oh, and congrats Marshawn!!!

Ok Marshwan is great, and in all honesty a better running back than the origanal three that made it. But makeing the prob bowl as a second string alternate does not count. Schobel, has never made the pro bowl, he played in it once cause some guys in front of him got hurt/didnt want to go.

First off, congrats Marshawn. You truly are the best player we have on offense.

The only problem I have is ML is not a Pro Bowl caliber player just yet. The Pro Bowl is a farce. By the time all the originally selected PBers bow out, for one reason or another, you might have 80 so called "Pro Bowl" players on each conference roster. The athletes then use that PB nod as leverage in negotiations to get more money even though they were only selected to the PB by default. It's BS.

Ok Marshwan is great, and in all honesty a better running back than the origanal three that made it. But makeing the prob bowl as a second string alternate does not count. Schobel, has never made the pro bowl, he played in it once cause some guys in front of him got hurt/didnt want to go.

Wrong. He was elected as a started 2 years ago (14 sacks) and was elected as a first alternate last year. I apologize for using facts.