Marshawn Lynch

Casey D

I am very happy for him. But I think the real importance to the team here is that Lynch will now have the opportunity to meet and hopefully attempt to recruit stars who may be going into free agency, etc. I think this is a vastly under-reported byproduct of the trip to Hawaii. And I think Marshawn is the perfect person to be doing that for the Bills right now. He is passionate, young and will certainly impress others all week long.

I am very happy for him. But I think the real importance to the team here is that Lynch will now have the opportunity to meet and hopefully attempt to recruit stars who may be going into free agency, etc. I think this is a vastly under-reported byproduct of the trip to Hawaii. And I think Marshawn is the perfect person to be doing that for the Bills right now. He is passionate, young and will certainly impress others all week long.

Hmmm. I don't know if Marshawn would be the best delegate for the Bills on getting players to come here. I love the guy but I can't see another NFL player taking him seriously in a conversation.