Favorite Song?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a loaded question and that it's nearly impossible to pick just one, among all the genres......but what is your #1 favorite song of all time?

After some thinking, here's mine...

Seven Nation Army, by The White Stripes

The man has good taste! :thumbsup: Definitely my favorite song as well.

Brother Ray's rendition of 'America the Beautiful'. Brings chills to me every time.

I don't know if I would list it as my favorite, but yeah, he does that very well.

Keeping that same theme I love his rendition of Georgia On My Mind. Another even older one is Satchmo singing Wonderful World. Any good rendition of Amazing Grace stops me in my tracks too.

I don't know if I would list it as my favorite, but yeah, he does that very well.

Keeping that same theme I love his rendition of Georgia On My Mind. Another even older one is Satchmo singing Wonderful World. Any good rendition of Amazing Grace stops me in my tracks too.

:beer:

They used a really bad cover of that song on a commercial for Six Flags. I seriously considered finding out who was responsible for that and beating the ever living :thumbsup: ing :) out of them. :):thumbsup:

Any good rendition of Amazing Grace stops me in my tracks too.

Well whaddya know, we DO agree on something! Unbelievable!

Funny, you brought this topic up. Saturday is normally my errand-running day and since I do that by myself I get to listen to whatever music I want on my Ipod. This past Saturday I was thinking "What is my all time favorite song," and I couldn't come up with just one.

However, that being said, this is most definitely a top-five for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GSpbuFSr2o