Lets make it fun, Name 1 free agent & 2 draft picks by the Bills

If you can do that with any accuracy I will be VERY impressed but over 90% of the Board won't get ANY correct.

I will bump this after draft day, and we can all hide for a couple of days. (lol)

I do this every year and I have never gotten 3 correct, That Freakin John McCargo selection cost me 5 million points on another board. The most I ever got right in 15 years is 2 in 1 year.

Name 1 free agent and 2 draft picks "ONLY"(very important)

The drafted players do not need to be in rounds #1 and #2.

They only need to be drafted players by the Buffalo Bills....period!

Not one person had Kawika Michell on their list last year....nobody.

You may be smart to stay away from Big name free agents

Remember, select the players you think the Bills will select NOT WHO YOU WANT ( this is were I made my mistake in the past)

Feel free to edit your picks right up till FEB 26th at midnight.....after that, you are done.

Good luck with you predictions....

DIE HARD 1967

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill, I'm with you man but if the Bills draft a DB in the first round I'll....

I really do like threads like this. It gives us a chance to be be "right" and have some fun.

Oviously, this is what I predict, not what I want. I qualify my prediction in that if a safety shoots up the board, Dick Levy will take him instead of Davis.

Berry woud serve us like Jeffcoat did back in the day. He will be a situational player for starters pay, but he is decent.

I really do like threads like this. It gives us a chance to be be "right" and have some fun.

Oviously, this is what I predict, not what I want. I qualify my prediction in that if a safety shoots up the board, Dick Levy will take him instead of Davis.

Berry woud serve us like Jeffcoat did back in the day. He will be a situational player for starters pay, but he is decent.

Or how Art Still was to a young Bruce Smith , Bertrand would be for Everette Brown.