Lets make it fun, Name 1 free agent & 2 draft picks by the Bills

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UFA - Angelo Crowell - LB

Draft - Bills trade with Lions (Lions draft QB Stafford with #1 and want a OT early in the draft).

Bills get Lions pick in 1st round (20th) and 1st pick in second round (33rd overall)

1. Tyson Jackson - DE - LSU

2A. Josh Freeman - QB - Kansas State

2B. Max Unger - C - Oregon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After some thought and apologies I'll get rid of the trade scenerio.

UFA - Angelo Crowell

Rd 1 - Brian Cushing OLB USC

Rd 2 - Robert Ayers DE Tennessee

FA Amani Toomer

1. Everette Brown DE FL State

2. Max Unger Oregon

I am seeing a lot thinking Alex Mack and wonder why? He is a nice player, but his senior bowl performance raised questions about his ability to anchor against larger tackles. I like Mack but no way he is worth a first round pick and worry that he is more finesse like Folwer. I am not sure about Unger either, Caldwell maybe the best for our scheme but I think he is a late 2nd or 3rd round pick.

UFA - Angelo Crowell - LB

Draft - Bills trade with Lions (Lions draft QB Stafford with #1 and want a OT early in the draft).

Bills get Lions pick in 1st round (20th) and 1st pick in second round (33rd overall)

1. Tyson Jackson - DE - LSU

2A. Josh Freeman - QB - Kansas State

2B. Max Unger - C - Oregon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After some thought and apologies I'll get rid of the trade scenerio.

UFA - Angelo Crowell

Rd 1 - Brian Cushing OLB USC

Rd 2 - Robert Ayers DE Tennessee

I like Ayers a lot and figured him for round 3 or 4, but his senior bowl performance may move him up to Round 2. I think he will be a good one. Fulmer has always picked great D linemen such as Henderson and Haynesworth. So far the scouts aren't rating him all that high, but that might change.

I like Ayers a lot and figured him for round 3 or 4, but his senior bowl performance may move him up to Round 2. I think he will be a good one. Fulmer has always picked great D linemen such as Henderson and Haynesworth. So far the scouts aren't rating him all that high, but that might change.

Agreed, Ayers looked really good at the senior bowl. If he could keep that up he would be a second round steal.

All of you listing Crowell, Chambers, or some other guy of our own is cheating :(

Ok I will change my free agent from Crowell to

Darnell Dinkins TE from Cleveland - You can tell how much I like the Bills front office.

I will stay with Cushing LB at number 1 and

A Caldwell (we trade our third round pick to move into a higher second round slot to get him). We just waste that third rounder because a better player at another need position would have fallen to us if we stayed put.

ex post facto rule?

I would have to say it is fair but I want to point out that if the Bills let him walk, an awful lot of people will be wiped out.

Let me point this out as well,

The people who do well stay away from the Big name college players projected in the 5 five selections as they are almost always gone. Trading up is kind of rare.

I had Poz a few years ago and Buffalo passed on him, but they moved up and got him later