Public Enemy # 1

bull7734

Who in Bills history has been our worst enemy? There have been many cannidates. My vote vote would go to Bill Parcels. I have a lot of respect for his ability as a footbal man. He has beat us in a Super Bowl and built a winning team in every team in our division. (on a personal note, I can not stand the Cowboys and of course he coached there but did not do too well, which is a good thing)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who in Bills history has been our worst enemy? There have been many cannidates. My vote vote would go to Bill Parcels. I have a lot of respect for his ability as a footbal man. He has beat us in a Super Bowl and built a winning team in every team in our division. (on a personal note, I can not stand the Cowboys and of course he coached there but did not do too well, which is a good thing)

Cowboys...I have several friends who are Cowboys fans...so its bad enough I have to hear the 0-4 talk, but its worse with them since two were to them...

Cowboys...I have several friends who are Cowboys fans...so its bad enough I have to hear the 0-4 talk, but its worse with them since two were to them...

Runner up: Norwood...if he doesnt shank it right we dont have to deal with this 0-4 gar-bage, lmao :unsure:

I used to laugh off comparisons between the Bills-Pats and the Bills-Dolphins rivialries. But unless Jauron puts one over on Belichick next year, we're going to be 2-18 in the 2000s. It's not quite 0-20, but it's awfully close.

Since I never experienced the 70's with the Bills-Dolphins, I never understood why the Bills couldn't win just one game in that decade. This post made me realize that I'm rooting for that same team.