Jets coach Rex Ryan names his DC.

Trent and the Bills better figure out the 3-4 soon because the Jets are going to try and duplicate what Baltimore does on D. Granted that's easier said then done, especially when you're talking about guys like Ed Reed and Ray Lewis.

With genius Belichick, COY runner up Sparano and Ravens D-whiz Ryan coaching against our beloved and mild-manered Jauron, you have to be scared. I know I am.

Jauron will be hard pressed to not go 0-6 in the division again. Maybe this will get Ralph to bring our coaching up to par with the rest of the division next year. Then again, maybe not.

Jets DC link:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...mp;confirm=true

Trent and the Bills better figure out the 3-4 soon because the Jets are going to try and duplicate what Baltimore does on D. Granted that's easier said then done, especially when you're talking about guys like Ed Reed and Ray Lewis.

I think we have beat the Baltimore Ravens the last two times we met them. Also, I thought Rex Ryan ran a 4-3 not a 3-4.

we'll be lucky to go 2-4 in the division next year. More likely than not, we will be a sub 500 team again. When was the last time Dick Juaron did anything innovative, or brought any innovation to this team. Bobby April on the otherhand outcoaches the other special teams on a regular basis, and is innovative more games than not.

Does anyone really think that Ryan or Spagnulo are such great coaches? Both guys had defenses loaded with talent--and in Ryan's case, a lot of pro-bowl/hall of fame talent.

The only NFL coach out there who can beat you through his sheer coaching genius is Bellichik. All these other guys are meatheads.

I agree that Bellicheck is a notch above but I disagree that Ryan is a "meathead." Unproven but I believe he has the tools to be a very good HC. Time will tell. My personal guess is that the Jests will have a down year in the upcoming season largely because the Faurve saga will hurt them regardless of what he does.

we'll be lucky to go 2-4 in the division next year. More likely than not, we will be a sub 500 team again. When was the last time Dick Juaron did anything innovative, or brought any innovation to this team. Bobby April on the otherhand outcoaches the other special teams on a regular basis, and is innovative more games than not.

How can you give credit to the innovation on special teams to April (not Jauron), and blame the lack thereof on offense and defense on Jauron (and not the coordinators)?

How can you give credit to the innovation on special teams to April (not Jauron), and blame the lack thereof on offense and defense on Jauron (and not the coordinators)?

Because Bobby April is given full authority to make special team decisions, it's known that Limp Dick doesn't interfere with his work. The offense and defense however, have Dicky J's fingerprints all over it. The defense with it's undersized linemen and DBs lined up 30 yards downfield are basically his schemes and he's been known to overrule Turk with some of the most bone-headed calls (See: JP Rollout which becomes fumble then win for the Jets...)

Dick Jauron is THE WORST COACH in the division. I can safely say that knowing full well that Rex Ryan (a rookie HC) will outcoach him. Why? Because every coach in the NFL can outcoach him.

Does anyone really think that Ryan or Spagnulo are such great coaches? Both guys had defenses loaded with talent--and in Ryan's case, a lot of pro-bowl/hall of fame talent.

The only NFL coach out there who can beat you through his sheer coaching genius is Bellichik. All these other guys are meatheads.

And even he has had the luxury of having one of the best front-sevens in football...something he did not have when he was the HC of the Cleveland browns.....

I don't see miami improving from last years team. They had all the breaks go their way this year, next year they will be no better than 8-8 same goes with the Jets.

Plus they MUST play the 1st place teams in AFC West and AFC North who will be San Diego and PITTSBURGH (probably the SuperBowl Champs)....whereas the Bills will get the 4th place teams in Kansas City and Cleveland......The Jets will get to play Oakland and Cincinnati.