OUCH!!!! Kollar slaps Bills hard

Beerball

I just heard that Kollar said that he had a good pizza once in Houston. Maybe you should start a thread feigning outrage over this obvious slight against Buffalo.

Just wait till he tells everyone how the Texas hot wings are better than Buffalos

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He could easily have said he wanted to be closer to family, but chose to make the statement he did about the offense.

What exactly did he say about the Bills' offense? The quote in the first post only refers to the Texans offense.

Good grief it's gonna be a long offseason....

What exactly did he say about the Bills' offense? The quote in the first post only refers to the Texans offense.

Good grief it's gonna be a long offseason....

He never mentioned the Bills offense.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1...3e-6f002ffd32fc

"I just thought it was a great opportunity to come down to be with an offense like they've got here," said Kollar at his introductory press conference in Houston. "You always want to get to the playoffs and hopefully end up making it to the Super Bowl and I thought this would be a great opportunity."

"Coach Jauron had said when we first got there that he wouldn't hold anybody back if it was a move that you really wanted to make and it was nice of him to give me that opportunity," said Kollar. "I know a bunch of the guys here (in Houston). Coach Jauron was great. It was a heck of an opportunity there, but I feel we have a great opportunity here also."

My guess is that it's either a typo or Kollar said "offense" when he meant to say "defense". Either way how anyone can interpret ithat as "slapping Buffalo hard" is crazy.

My guess is that it's either a typo or Kollar said "offense" when he meant to say "defense". Either way how anyone can interpret ithat as "slapping Buffalo hard" is crazy.

I thought it was a great opportunity. They have a great offense here.

Sure, no offense. (did you catch the double meaning?)

Link

How can there be any confusion here? Kollar took an obvious shot at the ENTIRE Bills offense on his way out the door.

He couldn't care less whose specific fault it was, mainly because it doesn't matter one way or the other to him. What difference does it make if Trent throws a pick, the O line misses a block, Royal fumbles the ball, or the entire stadium knows what the next playcall will be before Schonert even calls it?

The defense was asked to bail out the offense's sorry ass over and over this year, and the usually did a pretty good job. But it's got to get annoying after a while. The O are supposed to be professionals too, and you should be able to expect at least "mediocre" out of pros.

Bad guess.

Read the bottom of this article.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/6222073.html

Gibbs’ goal is similar to Kollar’s.

“Like Bill said, they have a great offense here, and the defense needs to catch up to the offense”, Gibbs said.

Some people just have a strange need to get offended at every opportunity.

The guy is simply praising his new employer folks, stop inventing nonsense.

Bad guess.

Read the bottom of this article.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/6222073.html

Gibbs’ goal is similar to Kollar’s.

“Like Bill said, they have a great offense here, and the defense needs to catch up to the offense”, Gibbs said.

In this case it was a knock against the Houston defense and not the Buffalo offense.

Just curious...is this what you believe, or wishful thinking? What makes you think that Ralph would pay Jauron not to coach?

I'd say the thing that would force RW to get rid of DJ is when 40k show up for games and season ticket sales slip below 35k.

The only thing, and I firmly believe this now more than ever, is that RW will make decisions based on financials.

I'm really trying to be hard to be optimistic that RW isn't a human example of Charles Montgomery Burns.

The defense was asked to bail out the offense's sorry ass over and over this year, and the usually did a pretty good job.

I couldn't disagree more. When Schobel got hurt, that left them with a total of 1 defensive lineman who didn't suck. They sucked at 3rd and short. They sucked on 3rd and long. They sucked against the run, and made rookie nobody qbs look like polished pros.

Please OC, rethink this. Our defense was terrible, and btw I don't care about Kollar nor his quote. Screw him, we have enough problems.

I couldn't disagree more. When Schobel got hurt, that left them with a total of 1 defensive lineman who didn't suck. They sucked at 3rd and short. They sucked on 3rd and long. They sucked against the run, and made rookie nobody qbs look like polished pros.

Please OC, rethink this. Our defense was terrible, and btw I don't care about Kollar nor his quote. Screw him, we have enough problems.

Hey I'm not saying they were world beaters...

I am saying that Trent Edwards threw 4 damn picks in the Jets game....almost in a row...and the D kept us in that game all the halfway into the 4th quarter regardless. They did a great job a lot more often than the offense.

Your boy Trent is at a crossroads. He can be a pro-bowler, but he's got to learn how to take a hit and not get spooked.

Hey I'm not saying they were world beaters...

I am saying that Trent Edwards threw 4 damn picks in the Jets game....almost in a row...and the D kept us in that game all the halfway into the 4th quarter regardless. They did a great job a lot more often than the offense.

Your boy Trent is at a crossroads. He can be a pro-bowler, but he's got to learn how to take a hit and not get spooked.

I don't understand how getting a concussion from a borderline helmet to helmet hit and pulling your groin justifies not being able to take a hit and getting spooked.

Now common, first I never mentioned any player. I said all offensive players and coaches. Second, you have to leave? WTF does that mean? The poster you should be questioning is crayonz, he's the one who dragged Trent Edwards into this thread. Apparently your compression isn't any better than mine.

The problem I had was with this statement of yours

The players (every stinkin one of em) are not exempt from responsibility for the truely offensive performance we saw this past season. But...Kollar is a POS putz for making the statement he did.

Crayonz was who I directed that to. I agree that everyone should be held accountable, players and coaches, but I also believe that the current players were not put into the best situations for success.

On the note about Kollar though, he may not have even meant it the way it sounds, but being that he is on the defensive side of the ball, he would probably be best served keeping his thoughts there. He had some talent to work with here and didn't do much with it. If it was a scheme issue with the D-line, he should have never come aboard.

I don't blame the guy for going frankly. Houston's offense is way better than ours. He's telling the truth. Not sure if I'd interpret his comments as a slam against the Bills though. Even if it is, the truth shouldn't hurt. Comparting the two O's, I think the rb's are a wash. Hou's Oline is better. WR's better. TE better. More exciting. If our sked wasn't the easiest going I think the numbers would have been worse.