What a great event

PastaJoe

Again we see the dims acting classy.

Rohm Emmanuel giving the five finger salute to someone and the shouts of Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Goodby to Bush on the podium with the Messiah.

Can't you tards put it away for at least one day.

You use a childish pejorative to insult us, while attempting to lampoon Rohm's childish act. Do you honestly not see the irony here?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't you see what a bunch of immature people are in the dem party?

I'd say there are equal amounts of immature people in both the republican and democratic parties. You know why? Because there are a sh*t ton of immature people in this country. One example is a newly appointed public figure who makes a hand gesture that a kindergartener might make. Another example is somebody who labels everybody aligned with this public figure's political leanings a "tard".

Give me full credit. it was deleted twice. And I am sick of this racist bull sh---I can see a long 4 years of if you don't worship Obama you must be a white supremacist. I just think he appeals to losers and dont mind saying so.

You a a !@#$ing bigot, while being a terribly stupid ass at the same time. BTW how is that welfare working for your poor ass?

Give me full credit. it was deleted twice. And I am sick of this racist bull sh---I can see a long 4 years of if you don't worship Obama you must be a white supremacist. I just think he appeals to losers and dont mind saying so.

See below

You a a !@#$ing bigot, while being a terribly stupid ass at the same time. BTW how is that welfare working for your poor ass?

point confirmed. You make it to easy.

You use a childish pejorative to insult us, while attempting to lampoon Rohm's childish act. Do you honestly not see the irony here?

Rohm is out buying fish heads to send to Peolsi ,yea he is class alright and the Tards talk about Rove. What a bunch of total frauds. Tards also as a group are totally classless. They can't stand themselves or anyone else.

Rohm is out buying fish heads to send to Peolsi ,yea he is class alright and the Tards talk about Rove. What a bunch of total frauds. Tards also as a group are totally classless. They can't stand themselves or anyone else.

I don't know much about Rohm, but Pelosi never impressed me in the least. I'm not big on the democrat or republican parties or the lemmings that follow them. Both are the same and need to grow up.

Did any of you TARDS (L and R) think to ask yourselves WHO Emmanuel was gesturing too and WHEN?

Was it to a friend or colleague before the events started in jest?

Or was it to a Bush Admin person during the ceremony as an insult?

Theres a big !@#$ing difference between the two.

This is pure fiction. Nobody is suggesting that you are a white supremacist if you don't support Obama. Please remember that it was you who made the lame joke about crime rates dropping due to Obama supporters being in D.C. Then you tried to pretend that you did not know what the joke was about.

This is pure fiction. Nobody is suggesting that you are a white supremacist if you don't support Obama. Please remember that it was you who made the lame joke about crime rates dropping due to Obama supporters being in D.C. Then you tried to pretend that you did not know what the joke was about.

Well you know he IS just THAT lame that he probably doesn't get his own jokes. Not that I am defending him, mind you.

Actually, now that I think about it, he was probably parrotting something spewed by Rush Limbaugh or the Coultergeist and hoping we'd all think he though of it his own self.

Well you know he IS just THAT lame that he probably doesn't get his own jokes. Not that I am defending him, mind you.

Actually, now that I think about it, he was probably parrotting something spewed by Rush Limbaugh or the Coultergeist and hoping we'd all think he though of it his own self.

Coultergeist? Good one. :D

Heard today on the radio that Roberts went to the White House again to administer the oath in case Obama's flub made it iffy he was really the President today.

This is an AP report, not a commentator's statement.

Heard today on the radio that Roberts went to the White House again to administer the oath in case Obama's flub made it iffy he was really the President today.

This is an AP report, not a commentator's statement.

Not without precedent either - Cleveland and one other president did the same thing previously.

(To be fair, it wasn't Obama's flub, the justice got it wrong)

Not without precedent either - Cleveland and one other president did the same thing previously.

(To be fair, it wasn't Obama's flub, the justice got it wrong)

You are right it wasn't , but Obama is still a lying Communits fraud. Gas prices are on the rise and this one isn't on Bush

He is in the process of setting the enemy free ,Gitmo. I wonder how many military people the scum in Gitmo have killed , not to mention the ones charged wiht involvement in 9/11. The Tards are now showing thier true colors as ememies of the military. Set these people free , BS. The Tards are the true enemies of this country and should be treated as such.

Murtha another enemy of this country , he thinks it's a great idea .What a bunch of complete fools .

You are right it wasn't , but Obama is still a lying Communits fraud. Gas prices are on the rise and this one isn't on Bush

He is in the process of setting the enemy free ,Gitmo. I wonder how many military people the scum in Gitmo have killed , not to mention the ones charged wiht involvement in 9/11. The Tards are now showing thier true colors as ememies of the military. Set these people free , BS. The Tards are the true enemies of this country and should be treated as such.

Murtha another enemy of this country , he thinks it's a great idea .What a bunch of complete fools .

Jesus Christ, take some !@#$ing Midol already.