What a great event

PastaJoe

Getting that warm feeling runnng up your leg or maybe down :huh:

I just figured that was you pissing on the parade.

But I thought the US was a horrible example for the world? :huh:

Never the US, but sometimes the temporary leadership of our government.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it actually is pretty great. :huh:

I can tell from the wealth of ignorance displayed in this thread so far that many people do not appreciate it or they take it for granted, but most people really do get it. It's just that idiots are always over-represented in the court of internet opinion.

Dear gringo,

Some are concerned about idolatry.

I could just as well say that we are seeing the arrival, with bands playing, of Orwell's Big Brother finally come true.

You and I...we will have to wait and see if there is any embiggment floating out there, yet to land.

Sincerely,

Your pal, stuck.

The speech was non inspriational kinda like your buddy Bush . Obama also botched the oath ,why even Bush didn't do that. Now einough of your break time fiinish up washing those windows. His speech didn't bother me , which says something about the speech.

Haha. If he's a window washer, what in the world do you do with your 1st grade grammar skills? Former speech writer for Bush?

Just curious, does referring to other posters as "ignorant pricks" count as negative? :huh:

His stupidity.

I only refer to a guy making jokes with a racial overtones as an ignorant prick. The rest are grumpy, old men who are offered by a non-white person becoming President.

I only refer to a guy making jokes with a racial overtones as an ignorant prick. The rest are grumpy, old men who are offered by a non-white person becoming President.

The color of his skin has nothing to do with it. I think you're pointing the ignorance stick in the wrong direction.

Wow...botching the oath. He's off to a great start! :huh:

Oath Flub With Video

The oath, found in Article II Section I of the Constitution, reads, "I [__ __] do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States...."

The Chief asked Obama to repeat these words, "...that I will execute the office of President to the United States faithfully...."

Haha. If he's a window washer, what in the world do you do with your 1st grade grammar skills? Former speech writer for Bush?

I was talking about the poster who is a female and as far as grammar goes here is one from one of your posts " The rest are grumpy, old men who are offered by a non-white person becoming President. Fool

So, only an ignorant prick would make racial overtones.

And then in your very next sentence, you presume to ascribe to a group several people you've never met, thoughts and opinions based on.................race. :huh:

Please keep posting. Your laughable stupidity is highlighting the day.

Obama IS 1/2 white dingleberry.

And the fact that MOST cannot see that and try to push this down on throats is WHY this is embarassing IMO.

I have many friends that are black, Asian, Spanish etc...and for that I am very grateful...but to alienate a man's race (1/2 of it) and JUST talk about him being black in ITSELF IS RACISM

..."But at one point, Obama paused abruptly after Roberts reversed several words in the oath.

The oath includes the phrase "that I will faithfully execute the office of president of the United States" but Roberts didn't say "faithfully" until after saying "president of the United States."

Obama apparently realized that something was out of order.

With Obama not reciting, Roberts then repeated the phrase correctly, ending a brief awkward moment and putting the oath back on track."

Another "educated elitist" saves a wingnut's bacon.

The speech was non inspriational kinda like your buddy Bush . Obama also botched the oath ,why even Bush didn't do that. Now einough of your break time fiinish up washing those windows. His speech didn't bother me , which says something about the speech.

Anyone that made fun of Bush for his lack of public speaking is an idiot. The amount of time these people put into their jobs goes well beyond what most of us can comprehend. During these speeches, they are bound to stumble. I say just discount the opinions of those who can't deal with lack of perfection.

I'd prefer somebody who can get America back out of its protective shell to someone who talks like a professional speaker.

I'd prefer somebody who can get America back out of its protective shell to someone who talks like a professional speaker.

No No No...we need a smooth talking President who can read from a teleprompter or remember a speach that was written for him, have eloquence, and be young and 'hip'

Just ask the millions of blind sheep who got Obama into office.

So, only an ignorant prick would make racial overtones.

And then in your very next sentence, you presume to ascribe to a group several people you've never met, thoughts and opinions based on.................race. :huh:

Please keep posting. Your laughable stupidity is highlighting the day.

Please trying to read post #23 and #35, Einstein. I'm sure he met nothing by those statements.

Enjoy being cranky and old. :huh:

No No No...we need a smooth talking President who can read from a teleprompter or remember a speach that was written for him, have eloquence, and be young and 'hip'

Just ask the millions of blind sheep who got Obama into office.

Don't forget the media.

Good to see ignorant pricks still have a place in America. :huh:

I love how the thought of people of all races and ages coming together for historic event in a country bothers people. But for many people, they lived through segregation. They also have ancestors that picked cotton. So when an African-American man becomes President, it's a big deal. Some of you need to get off your high horse.

Why recognize he's black? He's just a man. This "event" isn't more special because he's black. Not to me. Sorry.