The Cowboys are rumored to be seriously considering

Tipster19

This is rumoured on ESPN too. Jerry Jones may not wanna eat that 12 mil bonus he handed out last year, though. Cutting TO leaves them a little thin at receiver and they don't have a 1st round pick.

But he should be cut anyway, he is the worst teammate in the history of sports.

What about Barry Bonds, He's worse. Say hello to the new 81 in Buff...........Can I get a T.O.!!!!

The way things have been going for the last several years for the Bills I'd be willing to try anything. Here's the kicker, even if we wanted him, he wouldn't come here anyways. LOL!

We really do not want him .. too much of a distraction and not enough production

It is often brought up that he has never had legal problems, and yes that is true. There has however, never been a more "me" player in the history of the NFL. He is the biggest team killer in organized sports history. Despite his amazing athletic abilities (and his frequent drop history), if things aren't going his way, he can, has and will destroy the team single handedly. The thought of him in Buffalo makes me cringe, we have enough problems now.

T.O. is fast running out of opportunities, given his age and track record of being a poor teammate. However, he has actually shown that he will usually behave himself the first season with a team -- even in Philly and Dallas. Assuming that he is let go and assuming that there isn't much interest in him, I don't see the downside in signing him to a one-year veteran minimum contract (possibly with incentives). Yes, he has a tendency to drop passes and he's slid a little in recent years, but opponents still MUST account for him on every play. Imagine how that would finally free up Lee, not to mention open up the running game.