Bills "Thank You" highlight video

Watching this... it is clear. The Bills are almost there!

All we need is a little continuity and a few lucky breaks and clearly we'll be in a position to contend with the best of them. I'm not saying we'll definitely be in the playoffs next year. Obviously that's the goal; but, winning is tough in the NFL and everyone is trying to win. But our guys are good. They try really hard. So, we hope to see good things. Not that other teams aren't good, they are. But, hopefully our guys will be good next year too.

:beer:

Hey finally a Robert Royal sighting.....our video for stupidity would last longer then 4:09.......

2 things I got from the viedo.....#1 find a way to keep Fred Jackson.....and #2, I was reminded yet again of our poor pass rush.....

:beer:

:D

My computer must really suck because at about a minute it starts getting really choppy and slower than a seven year itch.

The video is 4 minutes long and they wanted to accurately simulate the season. So at the quarter pole, it starts to suck.

its like this love hate relationship that keeps sucking me back in... To billieve or not to billieve, that is the question - whether it tis' nobler in the mind to suffer the losmans and int's of outrageous fortune, or to take miller light once again against this sea of troubles, and by opposing end them. To die, to sleep; To sleep, perchance to dream. Ay, there's the rub,

For in that sleep of death what dreams may come, a stout defensive end - or a wideout who can overcome. A chance, a spot, to play the bowl game, who would have thought???