Would you LIKE TO SEE Ralph elected to the HOF?

Want to see Ralph in the HOF?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see Ralph get elected to the HOF?

• Yes. Of course, he's a Bill!
    • Yes. His record justifies it.
    • Yes. He has consistently stood for the right things including small markets.
    • No. HOF should be for players only.
    • No. HOF should be for winners only.
    • No. HOF would only validate the poor way he has run the team.
    • Who cares?

Yes. He started the AFL, saved the AFL, and now, hindsight is beginning to tell the entire league that he was 100% correct in 2005 when he didn't vote for the CBA. All that on top of the championship team that he's been the original owner of since 1959. We may make him the scapegoat now for the Bills recent troubled, but there's no way is Ralph not a hall of famer.

Ralph did some very importiant things for the AFL. That is why he is in the AFL hall of fame.

I do not think many owners should be in the pro football hall of fame. If an AFL owner needs to be in the pro football hall of fame, it should be Hunt and/or Davis.

With Ralph's overall winning %, and no Super Bowls wins, I do not think he deserves to be in the pro football hall of fame.

But Ralph is a Buffalo Bill, therefore I voted that I would like to see him in the pro football hall of fame.

My answer: Sorry Ralph, but the HOF is for winners only.

Owners do not get into the hall of fame because of the success of their teams, its for "contirbutions" to the game. By your logic, Kraft and Jones are shoe ins and have done absolutely nothing but take from the game and in fact have tried to destroy what has been make successful by owners like RW who see the greater good.

Yes. He started the AFL, saved the AFL, and now, hindsight is beginning to tell the entire league that he was 100% correct in 2005 when he didn't vote for the CBA. All that on top of the championship team that he's been the original owner of since 1959. We may make him the scapegoat now for the Bills recent troubled, but there's no way is Ralph not a hall of famer.

:rolleyes:

Anyone who does not think he should be voted in just because of the recent struggles is short-sighted. What the man did for the AFL speaks volumes about his commitment and character. Ralph is a Hall of Famer.

:rolleyes:

Anyone who does not think he should be voted in just because of the recent struggles is short-sighted. What the man did for the AFL speaks volumes about his commitment and character. Ralph is a Hall of Famer.

That's why he's in the AFL hall of fame.

The Hunts did more for the AFL than Ralph.

I think the standard should be higher for an owner, than a player.

Ralph has been a pro football team owner for almost 50 years, and has only one major accomplishment. That's like saying Desmond Howard should be in the hall because he was a superbowl MVP.

That's why he's in the AFL hall of fame.

There is no official AFL Hall of Fame. The only AFL Hall of Fame is the one created by a fan of the league who has an un-natural obsession with the league. Hardly credible.