Manning minus the end of 2007 seson

Tcali

If Eli were in Buffalo he would be doing no better than Trent...and maybe worse.

Does that mean Trent would have been a Super Bowl MVP? Heads around here might explode. :(

Yeah, I agree with you on that. But Manning played pretty well this year, even if he sucked today. Hard to lose your #1 WR in December and keep it going.

Does that mean Trent would have been a Super Bowl MVP? Heads around here might explode. :(

Yeah, I agree with you on that. But Manning played pretty well this year, even if he sucked today. Hard to lose your #1 WR in December and keep it going.

no SB MVPs allowed in Buffalo thats a universal law....thats why the hypothetical minus the 07 season thing.I really dont think Eli is much better than TE....maybe a tad more gutsy and a stronger arm--but really he whole body of work points out an average to above average QB

no SB MVPs allowed in Buffalo thats a universal law....thats why the hypothetical minus the 07 season thing.I really dont think Eli is much better than TE....maybe a tad more gutsy and a stronger arm--but really he whole body of work points out an average to above average QB

Maybe someday the Bills will have a pass rush, a dominating WR, a quality offensive line and a head coach with a pulse and we'll find out. :(

Well, Considering Eli has his best statistical season this year, its kinda tough to call him a bust. He cut his INT's in half and improved his completion % while throwing for the same number of yards on 50 fewer attempted passes. Eli has developed into a very good starting QB. Sure, Rivers may be better, but both are heads and shoulders above anything currently on our roster.

He is a very good QB. Take away his primary weapon and he isn't as good. He took them to the superbowl championship, then followed by leading them to the top seed in the NFC. The Eagles are playing head and shoulders above anyone right now. The Giants got manhandled at the line of scrimmage, and Manning's play reflected that

Chump just like Peyton Gump & Daddy Gump.

Actually Daddy is probably the best of the three. He just played on a team where he had little supporting talent. He is also a very nice guy. I bumped into him several times when Peyton played at UT. I did not ask for one but he was very gracious about signing autographs and made himself approachable when he was in Knoxville.

Actually Daddy is probably the best of the three. He just played on a team where he had little supporting talent. He is also a very nice guy. I bumped into him several times when Peyton played at UT. I did not ask for one but he was very gracious about signing autographs and made himself approachable when he was in Knoxville.

I was always a huge Archie Manning fan. He got the worst deal of any player I can think of...all that talent stuck on those horrible teams. But, for my money, Peyton is a better QB than his dad...but, not by much.

Never seen Archie Manning play & from what I know is he played on some horrible talentless teams, but I find it hard to believe that anybody that has covered the NFL would say that Archie was better then Peyton. That is silly talk. P manning if he retired tomorrow would be a nobrainer top 5 qb of alltime.

Never seen Archie Manning play & from what I know is he played on some horrible talentless teams, but I find it hard to believe that anybody that has covered the NFL would say that Archie was better then Peyton. That is silly talk. P manning if he retired tomorrow would be a nobrainer top 5 qb of alltime.

Time and surrounding talent tend to skew perspective........I can only imagine if Donovan McNabb played on a team with some offensive talent other than just Westbrook. Having the QB run his WR's open instead of them running routes to get open seems dumb to me