Bill Bidwell: where are all the critics now!

RLflutie7

With the Cardinals a sneeze away from the Superbowl, I wonder where all the stories are about how Bill Bidwell is responsible for the Cardinals woes.

In truth, Michael Bidwell, Bill's son has done everything right. The old man still has to say yes and he's still cheap but they got it done.

Michael signed big names (coaches and players), got rid of jerk off players. And he got the stadium done when the polls showed 2 to 1 against it.

I went to almost every Cardinal game between 1995 to 2004 and it was the QB, not the owner.

Rod Graves seems to be a competent GM, and Ken Whisenhunt a good HC. The mark of a good coach or executive is finding good subordinates who can be counted on to take their supervisor's vision and apply it to their area of concern.

The Cards need some players on defense, but they've got a decent core. Overall, they need help on OL and at RB, along with some pass rush help. Playing in a weak division helps, but they've got the makings of a decent franchise. Warner won't be around forever, but in the meantime he's very good.

I give a lot of credit to owners who don't get in the way of their real football people.

With the Cardinals a sneeze away from the Superbowl, I wonder where all the stories are about how Bill Bidwell is responsible for the Cardinals woes.

In truth, Michael Bidwell, Bill's son has done everything right. The old man still has to say yes and he's still cheap but they got it done.

Michael signed big names (coaches and players), got rid of jerk off players. And he got the stadium done when the polls showed 2 to 1 against it.

I went to almost every Cardinal game between 1995 to 2004 and it was the QB, not the owner.

You mean the team that drafted Leinart to be the face of the franchise and lucked out that they were SO wrong, they had to start their back-up or would have finished 5-11?

NFC west is a joke

6-0 in the divison 3-7 outside the division with 1 win against Buffalo

yeah they made it, but 9-7 ? Even if Buffalo beat them they still were divsion champs at 8-8

They've had one home playoff game in 61 years. They never even had a home playoff game the entire time they were in St. Louis. Their incompetence has been astounding. What's next? Calling out Donald Sterling's detractors?

Cardinal fans are going crazy here...

Gotta say, I am pulling for the Cards the rest of the way... the only teams I really can't stand (Miami and San Diegeo) are gone now, and I just don't have a strong feeling either way for any of the other 4 teams. I used to kind of pull for the Eagles (more McNabb than Philly, who I normally hate), but I am kind of worn out on their story line... as an AFC guy, I have respect for the Ravens or Steelers,mostly, I hope we just see 2 really great games next week...

Their little pipe dream will end next week.

Ralph's team went to FOUR STRAIGHT Super Bowls, and we still manage to criticize him, pretty good.

Are these posts simply getting stupider, or is my patience just wearing thin?

Ralph's team went to FOUR STRAIGHT Super Bowls, and we still manage to criticize him, pretty good.

Probably a little of both at this point.

It's gonna be another looooooooooong offseason... :(

The posts are fine. Your patience is wearing thin. Follow me on this.

When the Cardinals hired Buddy Ryan, alot of Arizona fans thought that Joe Bugal should have been retained. A lot of fans wanted him gone because he was too much of a cheerleader. Take your pick.

Then they wanted Buddy Ryan out of there after one season and that was just stupid. They fired him after his second season. The fans didn't give Ryan a chance and then they hired Tobin. The media called Tobin "Mr. Beige" because he had no personality and the fans hated him.

Tobin took over he did everything he could to get rid of Buddy Ryan players, even though those players helped win a playoff game a few years down the road. He also got rid of some Bugal players which was retarded.

Arizona loved Dave McGinnis and he did find some players, but I don't think McGinnis was happy with Jake Plummer. They kept brining in players but it didn't work. In my mind he didn't have enough time, but his offense wasn't any good so they got rid of him because the fans wanted him gone.

Dennis Green did the most with the players. I don't know what happened there because I moved away. I didn't think they should have fired him, but fans wanted him gone (from the Arizona papers). They should have shot him in the back yard for benching Kurt Warner.

My whole point is that Bidwell did things people wanted and then they bashed him for losing. They blamed Bidwell for the poor crowds, when the problem was the stadium. I could go on and on.

Plus, Bidwell doesn't try to weasel out of paying coaches, like the Bills owner does.

The posts are fine. Your patience is wearing thin. Follow me on this.

When the Cardinals hired Buddy Ryan, alot of Arizona fans thought that Joe Bugal should have been retained. A lot of fans wanted him gone because he was

Yes, my patience is way too think to sort through this drivel.