DRC

SKOOBY

I'm surprised you still have the balls to keep posting, after the "McKelvin is a bust" and "Jauron will be fired" threads.

Why?? I had "rumor" posted right by the DJ heading and DRC looks great just like I said before.

yeah rodgers cromatie is the reason the cards in the nfc playoffs, and mckelvin is the reason we're home :lol:

I never said, I am just pointing out that he's been clutch all year. Being consistent helps you win and I can safely say that none of our players were that consistent.

I never said, I am just pointing out that he's been clutch all year. Being consistent helps you win and I can safely say that none of our players were that consistent.

Then why do you even say that he is in the playoff and "ours" is at home, if your point is not to say that DRC is better than McKelvin?

Look I like DRC too, in fact I wanted the Bills to draft him with their first pick, but I am just as happy with McKelvin on our team.

The Cardinals are not the only team in the playoffs and winning.

So let me ask you this. The Chargers drafted CB Antoine Cason with their first pick in the draft, does that make them superior to the Bills too?

Then why do you even say that he is in the playoff and "ours" is at home, if your point is not to say that DRC is better than McKelvin?

Look I like DRC too, in fact I wanted the Bills to draft him with their first pick, but I am just as happy with McKelvin on our team.

The Cardinals are not the only team in the playoffs and winning.

So let me ask you this. The Chargers drafted CB Antoine Cason with their first pick in the draft, does that make them superior to the Bills too?

Why attack SKOOBY with logic? It's a language he can't read.

Why cant they both be good? That is the part I am having a hard time with Scoob.

They both ARE good. They will be on opposite sidelines in Hawaii here before too long. McKelvin showed why he was drafted #11 when he started getting his chance to play. DRC has been on the field since day 1 almost because of Arizona's secondary. It wasn't that great. Ours wasn't either, but I think Mckelvin had more competition than DRC did. Greer was the incumbant that didn't want to lose his starting role, Youboty was playing for his career, and Corner shocked all of us. McKelvin ended up outshining them all IMO. Youboty was playing good until the injury though. If we had the 2008 #11 pick to do all over again and it was a choice between DRC or McKelvin, I'd want McKelvin still.

DRC has a much better cast around him then Leodis does. His offense scores points for his defense. His defense has a pass rush......which makes it way easier for the DB.

Both are good, but for real man...DRC has a way better cast around him on defense. Not even close. Everyone on that defense is better then who we have.

DRC has a much better cast around him then Leodis does. His offense scores points for his defense. His defense has a pass rush......which makes it way easier for the DB.

Both are good, but for real man...DRC has a way better cast around him on defense. Not even close. Everyone on that defense is better then who we have.

Sadly I agree.

Is still clutch, even in the playoffs.

:unsure:

Um.....who said he wasn't?

Mind you, 'still clutch' implies that he used to be clutch & perhaps there was reason to believe he lost it.

I'm confused by this thread.