Pacman Jones

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3817195

So now he's alleged to have set a hit on the accusers? I will get grilled here for saying this but Jerry Jones just made a very decent and good move. I have a shred of respect for him now. Rather than "seeing how this plays out" or "rehabilitating him through mentor deon and mentor michael", jerry said enough's enough. As for pacman, hope he likes broom handles... He's gonna see a lot of them in the near future.

So now he's alleged to have set a hit on the accusers? I will get grilled here for saying this but Jerry Jones just made a very decent and good move. I have a shred of respect for him now. Rather than "seeing how this plays out" or "rehabilitating him through mentor deon and mentor michael", jerry said enough's enough. As for pacman, hope he likes broom handles... He's gonna see a lot of them in the near future.

Just another NFL thug. Hopefully this time it will be a lifetime ban and he'll rot in prison.

I disagree. JJ is a scumbag who is only dumping him because PacMan sucks donkey balls, not because of his behavior. If he was in the pro bowl, JJ would be giving him a fat contract extension.

I disagree. JJ is a scumbag who is only dumping him because PacMan sucks donkey balls, not because of his behavior. If he was in the pro bowl, JJ would be giving him a fat contract extension.

But he cut him. So, regardless, in this one instance, I'll stand behind my positive remarks of JJ.

Exactly. It has nothing to do with his behavior...he was lousy on the field this year, which is all Jones cares about.

He can't play corner, and was probably the worst punt returner I saw all year...guy tried to return everything, no matter where the punt landed. Maybe his troubles with the law made him forget that you're allowed to fair catch punts.

Exactly. He was cut because he sucked for them. If he actually played up to his potential as a first rounder, then he would still be a Cowgirl.

This is why the Cowgirls are in worse shape than the Bills. It will be interesting to see what happens if he can't sell out the huge new Taj mahal of a stadium.