Question for long-time posters

el Tigre

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing but gratitude and respect for those who see to it The Wall exists and runs as effectively as it does and I am aware of sentiments regarding Spiked and Ice. Both whom I consider friends and speak with to this day. I have often wished there was a way both could co-exist better with fellow posters on wall, I miss their posts, in their time they made the wall a lively place. They are both around and very much Bills fans.

I have nothing but gratitude and respect for those who see to it The Wall exists and runs as effectively as it does and I am aware of sentiments regarding Spiked and Ice. Both whom I consider friends and speak with to this day. I have often wished there was a way both could co-exist better with fellow posters on wall, I miss their posts, in their time they made the wall a lively place. They are both around and very much Bills fans.

Millbank! How are you man? Hope all is well and glad to see you on the wall.

Another example of why Mr Millbank is one of the finest posters on TBD!

Hope you are feeling well! :worthy:

Whatever happened to ICE?

As you now know, ICE was banned (perhaps on more than one occasion).

The strange thing is, he started sending me PMs last year. Bizarre ranting messages. I had to put him on the "do not accept" list for PMs.

He has some SERIOUS issues, I think.

As you now know, ICE was banned (perhaps on more than one occasion).

The strange thing is, he started sending me PMs last year. Bizarre ranting messages. I had to put him on the "do not accept" list for PMs.

He has some SERIOUS issues, I think.

Well yeah, toward the end of his little soap opera wasn't he talking about the medications he was taking? Don't know how true any of that stuff was.

:w00t:

Haven't seen you around here in awhile Millbank. Hope things are well with you. Your name came up recently as a matter of fact. Glad to see you here. :w00t: