Ko Simpson arrested

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict the charges will be dropped. The only "hindering" described in the police report is Simpson "yelling and screaming". Exercising vocal cords would not prevent officers from doing their jobs. He is and I am sure deserves to be, embarassed.

I work in Rock Hill and the locals love to talk. If I get details on Koi's arrest I'll post them here.

Did you know former Bill Jeff Burris is from Rock Hill?

Cool, what we need in this situation is to cultivate some juicy rumors.

I predict the charges will be dropped. The only "hindering" described in the police report is Simpson "yelling and screaming". Exercising vocal cords would not prevent officers from doing their jobs. He is and I am sure deserves to be, embarassed.

You're undoubtedly correct about the charges being dropped or pled down to a parking ticket. The mockery, however, will continue indefinitely.

Cut him. Bye bye Ko. What an idiot. It's truly amazing how NFL players don't understand when they have a good thing (e.g. Michael Vick, Plexico Burress, many, many, many others -- FAR too numerous a group of people to list them all). It's as though their emotional intelligence stopped growing at the age of 7. Too bad it's such a lightweight charge. He'll just basically walk away from it with a bigger head than ever.

Cut him. Bye bye Ko. What an idiot. It's truly amazing how NFL players don't understand when they have a good thing (e.g. Michael Vick, Plexico Burress, many, many, many others -- FAR too numerous a group of people to list them all). It's as though their emotional intelligence stopped growing at the age of 7. Too bad it's such a lightweight charge. He'll just basically walk away from it with a bigger head than ever.

Ko may have been stupid, but comparing what he did to what Vick and others have done is silly. What was his real crime here? Acting like an idiot to a cop. Do you have any idea how many people do that every day?

Puhleeze. If you want to cut Ko for his play, fine. I wouldn't. But, this is a VERY minor incident.