How dare that Jerry Sullivan!

jester43

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems as tho people on this board like to bash Sullivan and Mort. Both are looking better and better after yesterday's f#$%ing announcement.

I agree. Jerry's article was 100% correct. The fans deserve better and the Bills problems start all the way at the top.

Anybody have a problem with today's offering? I know it sums up my feelings perfectly. Thankfully we now know ralph reads them. F off Ralph, and thanks for the memories.

Sullivan is a little weasel who takes a poll before taking a position. Earlier in the season he was praising Jauron. I don't agree with all of Jauron's decisions by any means, but switching coaches every two-three years guarantees little success.

Sullivan is a little weasel who takes a poll before taking a position. Earlier in the season he was praising Jauron. I don't agree with all of Jauron's decisions by any means, but switching coaches every two-three years guarantees little success.

He was never "praising" him he would just give him credit for winning.

That is the truth that most so called "fans" don't want to hear.

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. Emerson said that, and as usual he was right. Just because he praised Jauron early in the year does not mean he can't look at new evidence and change his mind.

In fact, changing your mind after hearing new evidence only proves you are open-minded, which is a hallfmark of intelligence.

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. Emerson said that, and as usual he was right. Just because he praised Jauron early in the year does not mean he can't look at new evidence and change his mind.

In fact, changing your mind after hearing new evidence only proves you are open-minded, which is a hallfmark of intelligence.

I've always been a defender of Jerry Sullivan. I usually hear that he's "always negative," but aparently, he's now also a jerk for being positive at some point in time, then changing his mind.

What do people want from a columnist? Do they want Ed Kilgore interviewing Ralph on his knees? Do they want people that ask softball questions, the answers to which are already clear? I just don't get the criticism of this man and his work. Maybe if he was overly PC and never spoke his mind, people would like him better. Wait, isn't that what the Bills front office does?

if switching coaches every two-three years guarantees little success what does keeping a bad coach guarantee?

if they actually hire a good coach for once maybe they wont have to make a change in two or three years

Williams, Mularky and Jauron were all bad decisions...this team needs a proven head coach like Schottenheimer...you can talk about his playoff record all you want but at this point I think we'd all take a playoff loss considering we cant even get a winning season

this was all about money and keeping a yes man, anyone that doesnt see that is blind

Sullivan is spot on with this latest editorial! Previous poster also nailed it. Sullivan has praised Wilson, Jauron and company when it was appropriate but also speaks out when these guys err, which is putting it mildly in this case.

I don't always agree with the guy but the alternative is writers like Chris Brown and the other official Bills "Toadies" who only give you the party line because they are on the payroll.

Tell that to Miami. or Atlanta.

Anybody have a problem with today's offering? I know it sums up my feelings perfectly. Thankfully we now know ralph reads them. F off Ralph, and thanks for the memories.

usually i disagree with sullivan, as i'm a cup half full bills fan, but he nailed it today. I'm only 30, but in all my years as a bills fan i'd never gone into a season with as much disgust and revulsion towards a head coach. I'm just curious how this is going to be spun 1 year from now when we're 6-10.