Next Year's Schedule

Even being a Die hard bills fan i dont like are chances very much

Buffalo

Home: Miami, New England, N.Y. Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, Cleveland, New Orleans, Tampa Bay

Away: Miami, New England, N.Y. Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Kansas City, Atlanta, Carolina

Any Comments?

At the moment, given our current coaching staff & roster, not good at all. Let's wait and see what the offseason brings (especially tomorrow).

Can anyone explain to me why Kansas City is an away game again, let alone ANOTHER game in Jacksonville?

I'm pretty sure you alternate who you play home-and-away when you rotate which division you play (i.e. we were at TB and NO last time we played the NFC South, at Indy and Houston last time we played the AFC South which explains at Jacksonville this time around). But how do they reconcile that with the other two AFC teams you play that finished in the same spot as you?

Unless there are major, positive changes to this team, particularly on offense, I'd put them at about 4-12 against that schedule. They should beat KC and Cleveland and will probably steal 2-3 more wins against teams such as the Jets, Jaguars, Falcons, Bucs, Saints and Panthers. I'm not convinced that some of those teams are really as good as they've looked this season. Then again, I know the Bills aren't very good, either.

I can see 7-9 once again. With the possibility of an upset over Atlanta, Carolina or New Orleans. Then 8-8

Beat Miami once Sweep the Jets

Beat Jacksonville

Beat KC

Beat Cleveland

Beat Houston

That imo is with this current team that we have.

We could possibly sneak in a 9-7 or even a 10-6 if we have a good offseason.

Buffalo

Home: Miami, New England, N.Y. Jets, Houston, Indianapolis, Cleveland, New Orleans, Tampa Bay

Away: Miami, New England, N.Y. Jets, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Kansas City, Atlanta, Carolina

Any Comments?

way too early to know anything, most teams rise and fall in the NFL so quickly judging a schedule this early or even at all is a waste; not every team is as consistent as the Bills 7-9 standard

Is it too early to start talking draft - 2010 draft that is.

With the easiest schedule in years, how in hell did the Bills manage another 7-9 season? Sure there were injuries, still less than last year. No more than what the Patriots suffered. Every team has some injuries.

The 2009 season? I don't think 5 wins is a reach.

The good news? If we don't blow our high draft picks, maybe we'll end up with a decent DE and O-center by the start of the 2010 season. Nahhhh.

In almost 50 seasons, only period of continuity and regular success was from the Kelly era Bills, and I think that was just a case of blind luck for Ralph Wilson that football personnel genius Bill Polian landed in Buffalo. Of course he was the architect of a great team, crafting a solid foundation that lasted beyond his tenure in the era before rampant free agency.

Wilson has on his payroll one of the best GMs in football in the midst of a run of superbowl appearances, and what does Ralph do.....? Smart.

Staying a Bills fan is like self-torture.

Can anyone explain to me why Kansas City is an away game again, let alone ANOTHER game in Jacksonville?

I'm pretty sure you alternate who you play home-and-away when you rotate which division you play (i.e. we were at TB and NO last time we played the NFC South, at Indy and Houston last time we played the AFC South which explains at Jacksonville this time around). But how do they reconcile that with the other two AFC teams you play that finished in the same spot as you?

You swap who you play in the rotation division. For instance the last time we played the AFC South(06) we played Indy/Hous on the road & Jack/Tenn @ home. Hence that is why we are playing Indy/Hous at home this time. In 06 also we played our west opponent @ the Ralph which was SD & our Central opponent on the road which was Baltimore. This time we play the central opponent @ home(Cleveland) & the west opponent on the Road(KC).

It is kinda foolish to talk about schedules anyways. Who know what teams are going to look like next year(Baltimore/Miami/Atlanta) all made the playoffs this year & their combined record for 07 was 8-40. The only consistent thing we do know is the bills will probably suck again. Besides, everyone of the other teams in the afc east have the exact same schedule except we get to play the last place teams from the other 2 conferences.

Buffalo

Any Comments?

Under Jauron I see only see us winning the ones in bold. 4-12 :angry:

Take Jauron out of the equation a couple of up grades 9-7 or 10-6

It is kinda foolish to talk about schedules anyways. Who know what teams are going to look like next year(Baltimore/Miami/Atlanta) all made the playoffs this year & their combined record for 07 was 8-40. The only consistent thing we do know is the bills will probably suck again. Besides, everyone of the other teams in the afc east have the exact same schedule except we get to play the last place teams from the other 2 conferences.

Exactly...it's not worth it.

Tampa, for example, could be fighting for a top 5 pick next year. They're OLD, not very talented, and losing Kiffin.

New Orleans can't win on the road.

Carolina is so jekyll and hyde from year to year you never know what to expect from them.

I can see 7-9 once again. With the possibility of an upset over Atlanta, Carolina or New Orleans. Then 8-8

Beat Miami once Sweep the Jets

Beat Jacksonville

Beat KC

Beat Cleveland

Beat Houston

That imo is with this current team that we have.

We could possibly sneak in a 9-7 or even a 10-6 if we have a good offseason.

Swept by the AFC East again, and wins against KC, Cleveland and squeak out another.

Though with league parity, anything can happen. Still think 3-13 with DJ.

3 wins at home, 1 on the road, and they get lucky in 1 for a 5-11 record if Dick is still the coach.