Who will watch the Bills in 09' if Jauron is still the HC

Jerry Jabber

For some reason, I can't add a poll to this topic.

I can't suffer through anymore of this. I didn't like the choice of Jauron in the first place, but was willing to give him a chance. Before this season started, I felt this was Jauron year to prove something, there were no more excuses. If we didn't make the playoffs, then Jauron should be fired. Well, it turned out much worse than many of us would have thought before the season started.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote is No.

I'm done watching The Bills if Dead Dick is back...Cancelling My NFL Sunday Ticket with HD for that reason and that reason alone...

I'll still pull for the Team...Hope they win, etc...But no one can force Me to watch, even worse PAY to watch that garbage ever again...I'm done with Jauron and his losing ways... :thumbsup:

I'm done watching The Bills if Dead Dick is back...Cancelling My NFL Sunday Ticket with HD for that reason and that reason alone...

I'll still pull for the Team...Hope they win, etc...But no one can force Me to watch, even worse PAY to watch that garbage ever again...I'm done with Jauron and his losing ways... :thumbsup:

I agree, with the price of the NFL Sunday ticket continally rising every year, it's not worth it to see Jauron ball every week. Like you, I will continue to support the team, but won't watch them as long as Dickie is the HC.

For some reason, I can't add a poll to this topic.

I can't suffer through anymore of this. I didn't like the choice of Jauron in the first place, but was willing to give him a chance. Before this season started, I felt this was Jauron year to prove something, there were no more excuses. If we didn't make the playoffs, then Jauron should be fired. Well, it turned out much worse than many of us would have thought before the season started.

I will watch with no expecations, no desires of this is our year, knowing that we will lose to the good teams and beat 90% of the bad teams but looking at the upcoming schedule I know if Jauron is the coach we will be 5-11 so my expectaion of a 7-9 season will be gone but my expectaitions of him being fired by the end of the season increase dramatically!!!!

I love the Bills , I will get my tickets and watch . I may not be happy but I am a BILLS fan no matter what .

Well...I love My Bills too...Have for 38 Years now...I'm a Bills Fan no matter what..That will never change..

But I'm not spending another cent on this Jauron-led product...There are other things I can do...enjoyable things! I'm just as forgiving as the next guy but I'm done making Myself miserable week in and week out during Football Season...

Jauron is a loser...7 out of 8 Years as a Head Coach...Is it not plain stupid of Us to expect any different? So if I'm expecting them to lose under Jauron...Why watch? Just to torture Myself? Nope...Not any more...I'm going Golfing... :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
i'll always watch the bills, regardless of who's playing/coaching.

that is, unless they're moved. then naaah, i'm finding a new team.

If Turk Shonert is not replaced somehow with a real OC I will start to question the whole Bills organization and wonder if keeping the team in Buffalo even matters to the owner Ralph Wilson.

Only being on the board a few years I always wondered why everyone was always so down on Ralph Wilson including some of the most respected posters and now I understand.

I'll always watch the Bills and always want them to do well, but my distaste for Ralph Wilson's way of running his business is growing and I have to agree with some of the posters, its time for Ralph Wilson to make the sale while he is alive and well to make sure it goes over without a hitch and the Bills stay in Buffalo. If Wilson is allowed to wipe out the support of our fan base here in Buffalo, we could lose our team.

If he's back, I doubt I'll bother with them anymore. As I've said before, I do not mind a losing team as long as they're making real attempts to improve. That said, if a career loser coach like Jauron stays, I think its a clear sign that the front office and ownership has things on its mind besides winning, and I'm not going to waste my time with that.

I've been a diehard Bills fan for 20 years, but the last couple of years, this team has ruined football season for me. Its almost to the point where they're turning me off to the sport completely, so yes, I'm very much at my breaking point with them.

I watched the whole season (absent the last half of this one because I was traveling) with him as a coach even when the team fell apart. Why would this change if he comes back? Further, who knows what kind of moves they will make in the off season.

Compared to the Orioles (the only other team I closely follow) this team has a bright future.

I have done the same - I cancelled my ticket for next year already....

Guest dog14787
I'll still get NFL Sunday Ticket and watch. I am a Bills fan. I am used to misery :thumbsup:

I understand we are a smaller market team and Buffalo has less of an attraction to the FA's and less money to spend on them, but doesn't that make the GM and HC position that much more critical? A good coach can take an average team into the playoffs, its a proven fact.

So as a business man in a small market you would want to get a good GM and a good HC, because you will depend more on good drafting and solid coaching to end up with a good product. Buffalo's economy may not be the greatest, but if you put a good football team onto the field the Buffalo faithful will pay the price of admission.

I've had season tickets for 26 years and will not renew if Jauron is back. I'll always bleed Buffalo Bills red, white and blue, but now my money will stay in my wallet, not Ralph's. I'll go support UB instead. At least their coaching staff and players play for the love of the game, not just for a paycheck (right Langston Walker??).

Guest dog14787
Im torn.....I love the Bills and love watching them, but on the other hand I hate the staff......I dont know what way to go.

Hang in there, we all feel the same way right now. :thumbsup:

exactly the same for me.