Who will watch the Bills in 09' if Jauron is still the HC

Jerry Jabber

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0-6 in the division.

3-5 at home.

7-9 for the 3rd straight year (with one of the easiest schedules you could possibly ask for).

If Dick isn't fired, I'm done with this team. This team IS talented enough to make the playoffs now. Mopey Dick just can not motivate his players to perform at their best possible level. Nice guy I'm sure, but not a winner. It is so obvious that he needs to go. If he had an ounce of integrity, he would resign. Sure the players love him because he's soft and pampers them. He doesn't push them to be their best.

It would be totally pathetic and unacceptable if the Bills retain this proven loser. At some point, the team that you pledge your support to must show that they care about winning. This season, I've seen nothing out of this team, coaching staff, and owner, that they are seriously committed to making a deep playoff run. If things don't change soon, I will definitely give up on putting myself through the misery of being a fan of this team. I don't know about you guys, but I usually feel like crap for at least 2 days after a loss. I seriously doubt if players on the team even care that much. So, why should I?

The first step would be to cancel my Sunday Ticket that I've had for nine years. Secondly, I won't give a damn about their off season moves. But hopefully someone in this organization will come to their senses and run Dick out of town.

You can put a crap product on the field, but don't expect me to buy it.

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me for 9 to 10 years in a row, and you can go !@#$ yourself.

Like I mentioned in a previous post, I may have to adopt the Chargers as my second team because, while I will always support the Bills, I can't really take this crap anymore.

I will not physically be able to what much more of it. I will however watch a lot more college ball, mainy because Goodell is killing the part of the NFL that is football, but the other reason would be to find the best college prospects, as the Bills will be drafting in the top 3 in 2010 with Dick at the helme

You can put a crap product on the field, but don't expect me to buy it.

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me for 9 to 10 years in a row, and you can go !@#$ yourself.

Like I mentioned in a previous post, I may have to adopt the Chargers as my second team because, while I will always support the Bills, I can't really take this crap anymore.

:sick:

For some reason, I can't add a poll to this topic.

I can't suffer through anymore of this. I didn't like the choice of Jauron in the first place, but was willing to give him a chance. Before this season started, I felt this was Jauron year to prove something, there were no more excuses. If we didn't make the playoffs, then Jauron should be fired. Well, it turned out much worse than many of us would have thought before the season started.

I will NOT be renewing my NFL Ticket and will only watch free games! I will also not purchase any Bills merchandise ever again. I'm 52 and have spent more than I should have on this team, sorry Ralph, I've had enough and have finally realized no matter how much money you get you're not going to spend it to win a Super Bowl. I guess that makes you a good businessman and a lousy owner. Once he's gone there is NO way the Bills stay in Buffalo and once they leave they will not be the Bills, enough said.

I will probably root for the Tennessee Tit's. I like Jeff fisher as a coach and really like boobs, so it's a natural fit. :sick:

But I asure you and specifically the Bills organization that I will NEVER buy anything related to the Bills ever again if this joke of an organization doesn't do the right thing.

For some reason, I can't add a poll to this topic.

I can't suffer through anymore of this. I didn't like the choice of Jauron in the first place, but was willing to give him a chance. Before this season started, I felt this was Jauron year to prove something, there were no more excuses. If we didn't make the playoffs, then Jauron should be fired. Well, it turned out much worse than many of us would have thought before the season started.

I am going to wait until after the draft to make my decision. I have been a bills fan for 29 years (since I was 2) and have seen a helluva lot of losin. If I do not see any improvement in the franchise after the free agency period, draft, etc. then I am going to rethink my contribution to DirecTv Sunday Tickets Superfan Package.

I will always be a Bills fan though.

Everyone of us will.......it is part of being a Bills' fan. Right now people say they won't but come draft time, preseason etc...all of these emotions fade and we will ALL watch them again. It is part of being a fan.

Look on the bright side...the Bills had their best offensive output since 2002. The defense was better this year too.

I'd like to say no but it really would depend what they did in free agency and the draft- this year I disengaged from the Bills during preseason because they didn't fix enough holes even though they had the money- when the Bills were 5-1 I thought I had made a mistake but I stuck to my Guns and the Bills proved me right.