To be fair to Trent

ieatcrayonz

Great post, but you are wasting your time. Remember, you are talking to the lovelorn. Their darling has departed, and they need some time to grieve.

Their fearfull leader is gone and they are doing just what every 3 yr old does when they dont get their way..Its very amusing...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair to Trent, Buffalo does get some unusual weather. I mean he has only played for four seasons and he has already played in the franchise's worst ever weather game three times. But given his output of the other team scoring off of him more than the Bills, it wouldn't be fair to the fans to keep such a Los Gato on this team.

I think to be fair to Trent and the Bills we should trade him to a team that plays in ideal conditions for him. I know there are quite a few domes in the league but does anyone know if any of these domes are connected to a shopping mall? I don't mean next door to a shopping mall, I mean physically connected. Ideally the mall should have a Sephora store.

try getting a freaking life. the best hope for this team is edwards. i suppose that radar pass on third and over 13 to royal from the 30 yard line in the fourth quarter was trents fault because royal dropped it. that ball went right thru 3 defenders and was amaizing considering the conditions.

if anyone watched that game without a crack pipe in his hand there is no way to put any of the blame for yesterday's loss on our QB.

talking about trents fumble try putting the blame where it belongs on our left guard. edwards never saw him didnt even get to his drop and was blindsided and you want to blame him if you ask me he actually threw the ball well if you were there you would have known that. go learn something about the game.

Great post, but you are wasting your time. Remember, you are talking to the lovelorn. Their darling has departed, and they need some time to grieve.

:unsure: Good one, Bill! Of course, if it were truly a love affair, we'd be rejoicing - not grieving - for JP, since he's 'gone on to a better place'!

Fact is, JP came into a bad organization, with bad management and dismal coaching. It never got better, and he ended up wasting the early part of his career here. Moving forward, I expect you and other Trentie fans will now pass off, as logical explanations for Edwards' struggles, the exact same circumstances that you deemed 'excuses' for JP's failures.

Fact is, JP came into a bad organization, with bad management and dismal coaching. It never got better, and he ended up wasting the early part of his career here.

By the way, I never disputed this.

The only questions left imo are whether or not he would have ever been good under any circumstances, and whether or not being here ruined any chance he might have had to be any good. I suppose we will soon find out.

By the way, I never disputed this.

The only questions left imo are whether or not he would have ever been good under any circumstances, and whether or not being here ruined any chance he might have had to be any good. I suppose we will soon find out.

Does it really matter..Whether he sucked or not the Bills have sucked since 99..Who cares if its the qb or not..I know this for sure..If we had a competent owner who understood and cared about winning Championships we wouldnt be arguing about crappy qb's or bad playcalling because the owner who actually cared about it wouldnt stand for it..As long as Ralph is the owner the only way we will be celebrating a Super Bowl win is 1 by luck or 2 in our dreams..The real argument should be how to get an owner in here who knows wtf he is doing

I was wondering who would be the first to throw JP's name in here: you or Bill. JP is gone. Start finding some new excuse.

It's going to be so funny when thebug and Bill from NYC don't have JP Losman to blame next year.

Or will they?

You must be so sad. It's ok he will still make it to the HOF.

Ah yes, the same pathetic retorts.

Let me make this clear so you can understand: I don't care who is the Bills QB as long as we win.

What I find so amusing is that you and Bill (and others) blasted JP for the same stuff you are making excuses for Trent on. Not that I expect you to see the pattern.

What I find so amusing is that you and Bill (and others) blasted JP for the same stuff you are making excuses for Trent on. Not that I expect you to see the pattern.

In all fairness, Trent looks better at failure than JP.

10-23 career record for Loserman vs 12-12 career record for Trent state otherwise.

You should also take a look at the opponents' records that each has faced in the W/Ls.

Which naturally begs the broken record to be played again. Pointing out Edwards' faults is not the same as saying that JP is better.

10-23 career record for Loserman vs 12-12 career record for Trent state otherwise.

So we can't fault trent for yesterday's game, but yet here you bring in "individual" records. If you're going to be irrational, at least try to be consistent.

To be fair to Trent, Buffalo does get some unusual weather. I mean he has only played for four seasons and he has already played in the franchise's worst ever weather game three times. But given his output of the other team scoring off of him more than the Bills, it wouldn't be fair to the fans to keep such a Los Gato on this team.

I think to be fair to Trent and the Bills we should trade him to a team that plays in ideal conditions for him. I know there are quite a few domes in the league but does anyone know if any of these domes are connected to a shopping mall? I don't mean next door to a shopping mall, I mean physically connected. Ideally the mall should have a Sephora store.

Four Season? two bud come on how don't u know that

Of course, the only seasons that they both were starters for the full season, IMO, JP played better. And no, I am not saying that he is a better fit, or that we should keep him, or that he didn't suck ass this season. But with a worse line, far worse running game, and probably worse coaching, with a much worse defense, against a much tougher schedule, JP finished with the same record and better stats. One could say that it was Losman's third season and Edwards' second, but then one would also have to take into consideration most of Losman's first season was lost and that he started two years of college ball in a lousy conference and Trent started four years in the Pac 10 (meaning their experience was fairly equal).

I like Trent. I think he should stay and Losman should and must go. Trent still has a decent chance to be a high quality QB in this league, but there are a lot of question marks about him still, and he had the same problems this year as he did last year, and he needs to improve his game dramatically. There are a few things he does pretty darn well but he didn't even do those things for about half the year.