Who will you be behind

maverick544

AFC: Indy. Like to see Polian do well.

NFC: Atlanta. Great turnaround, amazing where they are considering all that happened with Vick, Petrino, and D. Hall.

Honerable mention goes to Philly. I've always liked McNabb and it would be good to see him get another shot at a title.

Other than the Dolphins, and maybe the Chargers, this is one of the most hate-free playoffs in a while, for me...I used to have a rule about not rooting for any teams that hadn't won one before, until the Bills won one...but now I figure that might not happen in my life time...so I am letting go of the bitterness:

In the AFC: Titans

In the NFC: Carolina (I just like watcing this team play...god I wish Ralph had hired Fox when he had a chance...)

No mathcup, short of the Dolphins or Chargers being involved, would upset me too much. I am just hoping for some great playoff games...and another memorable Super Bowl...

Im gonna say ATL and Tenn...two cities that dont get to go to SB very often and might not see SB ever..be nice to have 2 first timers in SB

At least they both have been in, and lost a Super Bowl, relatively recently...from your criteria, you should be rooting for Arizona!

At least they both have been in, and lost a Super Bowl, relatively recently...from your criteria, you should be rooting for Arizona!

I know its late and im falling asleep at the keyboard..but I dont remember Tenn going to any SB...I wasnt sure about ATL but was pretty sure if you know what I mean

I know its late and im falling asleep at the keyboard..but I dont remember Tenn going to any SB...I wasnt sure about ATL but was pretty sure if you know what I mean

aahhh ok..I take it back...a little research and I find I was way off:

XXXIV Jan. 30, 2000 St. Louis 23, Tennessee 16

XXXIII Jan. 31, 1999 Denver 34, Atlanta 19

sry bout that...my brain doesnt function well at 3 am after a holiday week...wrapping presents in the dark on christmas eve cuz the power went out doesnt help much either...

ok so I am now routing for - drum roll - Carolina and San Diego

Titans went the year of the "Music City Forward Lateral" and got down to the one yard line as time expired for what would have been a game tieing FG. Altanta went the year before and lost to Denver 34-19. Dan Reeves was their coach by the way and would make an excellent replacement for Dick.

I'll be rooting for Carolina and Atlanta and Philly in NFC and Fish and Chargers on AFC side.